New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 20 visitors.
BoeBro Ventures, Inc. and Blairsville.com does not provide legal advice or services. The information here is provided by Blairsville.com members and is not verified for truthfulness or accuracy. You should consult a legal professional regarding any legal issues.
 All Forums
 Local Politics and related issues
 Alcohol by the drink
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Page: 
of 29
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2006 :  9:08:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage
I can't wait to see all the discussions going on about this starting on July 19th! Or will it start on the 18th after the vote is cast

GrayEagle
Your Choice. Make today a wonderful Day!

Edited by - GrayEagle on 06/15/2006 9:09:58 PMGo to Top of Page

justamom

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2006 :  10:01:29 PM  Show Profile
There are so many people with so many addictions, drinking or drugs, gambling or whatever, serving drinks in our eating establishmenets is not going to change a thing, it's a non-issue. It's legal everywhere else, it's just something different for here. It's not politcal or a church issue, I can not even believe it's up for debate or has to be voted on. Is Blairsville not part of the rest of the country? Do we need to have our city government decide what is best for us? What year is this????? Are we still in America with all of our freedoms? Who was that guys that says " Give me a break"???

Go to Top of Page

nativelady

USA
11126 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2006 :  11:00:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage
quote:

Its mostly misguided religous folks falling prey to their preacher's ploys to rally his flock and justify his job. Sad...isnt it. I feel that its a-moral to try and force others to worship as you do. That is exactly what this is...and the poeple behind it I feel have LOW character and I would tell them to their face.

Spam, I have never been misguided by man, do you know why? Because I do not follow man. I follow my own heart. My own thoughts. My own theories, and then when that fails, I knew I was wrong to begin with, and should of seeked the Lord first.

Calling a "messenger" of God a LOW character is somewhat harsh, don't you think? But I am sure you could tell my pastor he was low, and he would smile and say, "I love ya!"

Some of you are still pointing at the preachers, churches, and the flock.....Do you STILL not realize where it's TRUELY coming from?

I am friends with those who drink recreationally. I do not bash them nor do I even judge them. I can be friends with them all. They know where I stand and I know where they stand. We do not let it interfere in our relationship of friendship. I use alcohol medicinally. So yes, there is liquor in my home now. And guess what, I have bronchitis and I have mixed me a drink before bedtime here in the past week. I do not do it recreationally or socially. But I do not BASH those who do.

"Christianity is not a religion; it is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ."Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2006 :  11:27:15 PM  Show Profile
I can testify that back in my heavy drinking and wild days.. NO I AINT PROUD OF THAT but Lady was my friend even back then and would sit thru me and someone else sit around a round table and just blah blah blah about how stupid we got over the weekend and to think back... regardless if someone can control their beverages or not, we got stupid.. back then.. Lots of Christians were my friends back then as they still are now and tho I knew where they stood their ground.. and no they didnt tell me I was going to hell all that often but they did pray for me.. and I think thats why I dont really have urges to get tore up from the floor up.. them prayers for me and my friends safety and the concerns.. Now some may be preaching against this alcohol stuffs but I dont think that they all are gonna cast us into hell or pits.. Theres more reasons as Ive learned from talking with a few folks tonite why folks dont want the booze here..

Some are liking the fact they can carry it in cheaper than what theyd have to pay for it by glass..

Some are worried that the license will be so expensive that they cant afford to get them and they will loose business to the major restrs. that do carry them and can afford to stock..

Some folks are even worried that this is gonna be a control issue..

This coming from a GROUP of friends I chatted with and nope - not from on these boards. Nope not at a church either.. so for anyones information.. Lady has many of different kinds a friends.. and she aint gonna throw out her friends too easily. ;)

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill

Go to Top of Page

nativelady

USA
11126 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2006 :  12:05:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage
Doc knows me well! Love ya Doc! We all were "dingy" back then! LOL! Some had weaknesses with drink, drugs, etc...and others had weaknesses with "looking for greener grass".....YOU STILL HAVE TO MOW THE GRASS NO MATTER HOW MUCH GREENER IT LOOKS ON THE OTHER SIDE!
(inside joke 'tween Doc and I) :>)

"Christianity is not a religion; it is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ."Go to Top of Page

Wildflower

USA
4528 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2006 :  12:11:05 AM  Show Profile
Native,

This is the part of my argument that most "Vote No" people never answer:

"Right now, people are bringing wine into restaurants by brown bagging. The restaurant has no control over how much they can drink.

If the restaurant was serving drinks by the glass, they can refuse to serve more if the customer is getting drunk.

So, where exactly is the gain from voting "No"??????"

You didn't address this issue either.

I am asking what the specific benefit will be to voting "No" when you consider the things I wrote above.

As to Blairsville being more "upscale" than Towns County . . . uh, I don't think so.

And that's okay.

I have friends that moved into big beautiful brand-new houses in Blairsville this year. My business partner has relatives who did the same. These people could have chosen to build anywhere they pleased, but chose Blairsville in the end.

When we eat dinner at their houses, even they love to make jokes that we are in . . . "H i a w a s s e e where all the money is". We all laugh about it.

In other words, they don't consider Blairsville upscale, but chose to live there anyway. Or as they put it, the "quiet money" is in Blairsville.

Now, there is one thing I take back. Some few of the "Vote No" crowd do have a legit reason they can give - they want to brown bag to save money.

But, the reason I say that most of the "Vote No" crowd has not presented a logical reason, is that ALCOHOLISM and CAR CRASHES are their primary concern. Yet, all the evidence shows that these things will not be affected in the least by voting "No".

What evidence?

Blairsville already has a huge amount of drunk driving arrests compared to Towns County.

People in Blairsville are already driving out of the county to purchase alcohol.

It has been documented that Dry Counties have more problems with driving drunk than Wet Counties because they drive longer distances and must be on the road longer.

Brown bagging takes the control out of the hands of the restaurants.

Even so, most people don't go to restaurants to get drunk because it's easier to "get drunk" at home.

"Prohibition" is considered a historical disaster in the country and made the alcohol problem worse.

So, bottom line is that I don't see the logic from the church's point-of-view. I don't see what they will gain if the vote is defeated.

WildflowerGo to Top of Page

Wildflower

USA
4528 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2006 :  12:18:52 AM  Show Profile
Side Note:

In spite of the "upscale" issue, there are some places in Blairsville that I think are great . . .

The Christmas tree plantation

The beautiful countryside

Wendy's (wish we had one)

The Smokehouse

and there's much more that I've been told about, but have not made it to yet.

;)

nativelady

USA
11126 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2006 :  12:41:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage
Wildflower wrote:
quote:
Native,

This is the part of my argument that most "Vote No" people never answer:

"Right now, people are bringing wine into restaurants by brown bagging. The restaurant has no control over how much they can drink.

If the restaurant was serving drinks by the glass, they can refuse to serve more if the customer is getting drunk.

So, where exactly is the gain from voting "No"??????"

You didn't address this issue either.

I have no reason to address this particular issue, when I have already thoroughly stated my reasons for voting "NO"...

Wilflower, Everyone is doing 85 and 90 mph down 515, why dont we just go ahead and legalize it? Everyone's doing it. Not "many" people are having fatalities from it. So let's pass the law to increase the speed limit! Let's also do away with red lights while we are at it, let everyone use their OWN judgement when to stop and when to go. Better yet, seatbelts? Who needs 'em? 50/50 "most say" from fatalities in a collision. Why wear them?

My point is I am not into what "everyone else" is doing. I am ...Me!

As for Hiawassee, I worked in Hiawassee every day for several years. And my husband was a manager of a Propane Company over there for several years. I never seen anything with $$$, in fact, it's a Blairsville joke that Hiawassee is a decade behind us. Hayesville is even later. Did your friends tell you that joke?

But the one thing I did like about Hiawassee is...its a peaceful place with beautiful scenerary!

Wildflower

USA
4528 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2006 :  02:24:43 AM  Show Profile
"Everyone is doing 85 and 90 mph down 515, why dont we just go ahead and legalize it? Everyone's doing it. Not "many" people are having fatalities from it. So let's pass the law to increase the speed limit! Let's also do away with red lights while we are at it, let everyone use their OWN judgement when to stop and when to go. Better yet, seatbelts? Who needs 'em? 50/50 "most say" from fatalities in a collision. Why wear them?"

No, no no no, Native.

My point is . . . the current situation of brown bagging and having to leave Blairsville to purchase alcohol . . . actually FOSTERS drunk driving.

!!!

Spam, yes, I'm entirely aware that's it's a waste of time.

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2006 :  02:46:39 AM  Show Profile
A bunch of huh?? and as for the religous name throwing and jibberish.. that is tweenst you and yours..

No we werent all raised the same.. or have the same beliefs or even look at the way pepsi taste but opinions are of that.. looks like yall are trying harder to force your beliefs on others moreso than any.. and I have nothing to gain or loose by saying that. just the way I see it personally.. some dont want it, it will come either way. now or later.. so personally, if its gonna come, come while I am able to teach my children (in which I will and am anyways) how to be responsible and if you know me and know my page well enough, I have enough reason to say anything I want to about drinking and driving! Ive had a step dad killed who only had two beers but that along with meds he didnt think about taking before he wrapped his car around a tree and it beheaded him... was a lil to late to ask him not to have those two beers regardless!
And my Real father was past obliviated when he crashed into a culvert in a straight away doing 80 and fell asleep at the wheel.. now he breaths 40% on a good day.. and while YOU think you are responsible enough to drink a beer and wait 30 minutes.. there are some people who just dont think.. and you are your own.. you cant judge for someone else.. and all the back and forth blaming religion for not wanting to see people rack up the death toll.. is one thing.. but calling them hypercrits because they give a Nottley Dam is one more thing.

One person means as well as another.. just because someone has faith and hope and beliefs... because you dont understand it that you understand anything about them or their reasons.. apparently your in your own belief as well so how can you even begin to know their full reasons?

Have ya ever talked with any of the woman or men who have had to go to the safe shelters? Do you think that alcohol does not play a role in violence? Well Ill tell ya this much, gimme some dark toddys and see me change.. done it everytime and I aint proud of that but I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY THESE FOLKS ARE VOTING NO NOW.. IVE OPENED MY MIND UP AND NOT GOTTEN SOO DEFENSIVE.. I AM TAKING UP FOR THE SIDE I AINT VOTING FOR BECAUSE ITS JUST GOTTEN REDICULOUS! DID I UPSET YOU? NOT GOOD! I DONT WANNA UPSET NO ONE BUT Ignorance is as Ignorance does so call me ignorant.. cause I think its gone way too far!

Now I am voting yes and I dont have to explain why to anyone. I have plenty of reasons to vote no as well.. You sit and read thru this alllll and see who is pushing more so than another and then call names all ya want cause frankly.. aint no one right or wrong.. its about an even call from what I myself read.

Sir Winston Churchill

Edited by - daughterofconfederate on 06/16/2006 02:53:13 AMGo to Top of Page

CaseyDoodleBug

USA
287 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2006 :  07:08:01 AM  Show Profile
quote:

We are left with one sad truth about the vast majority of no folks who are of one fath. They are aginst it on religous grounds (or are too foolish to realize they are being lied to by there church). And what is even more sad is insted of being confident in their faith and saying so, none of them have said they will vote no because its aginst their faith...always the same canned talking points. (kinda like a cult) So my feelings are the way they are. I dont think much of anyone who would try and impose their religon on another..thats what Osama wants to do.

While I happen to disagree with the "NO" vote and agree with you that their arguments are not valid or based on fact, slamming a person's religious faith is way off base, in this or any discussion.

DoodleBugGo to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2006 :  07:50:44 AM  Show Profile
It's frustrating to say the least & it's both sides in one ear, out the other. I don't think that legalizing the speed limit has anything to do with alcohol, since it's not illegal in the first place.
Just get out there & vote. I do think Hiawassee has more to offer in dining experiences and shopping. The school system is better in Union.

**There is no truth except the truth that exists within you. Everything else is what someone is telling you**Go to Top of Page

justamom

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2006 :  08:26:41 AM  Show Profile
Will voting "no" stop the DUI's in Blairsville and Union County?

Will voting "no" end the littering of Beer Bottles on our roadsides?

How about our juvenile middle school & high school drinking problems, will they end?

Will brown bagging increase?

It's already here with all it's problems that come with it. Do folks think that a "yes" vote will turn non-drinkers into alcoholics ?? It just doesn't make sense to me if the alcohol is sold by the glass or carried in, everyone is still drinking aren't they?

Go to Top of Page

ShadowMan

USA
4158 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2006 :  08:48:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit ShadowMan's Homepage
quote:
everyone is still drinking aren't they?

Not "everyone", but those who want to will still be doing so....

Shadow

This is my kirttimukhaGo to Top of Page

justamom

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2006 :  10:24:33 AM  Show Profile
Shadow, that was my point!!! Those who will already are!

Go to Top of Page

Wildflower

USA
4528 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2006 :  10:36:29 AM  Show Profile
Speaking for myself . . .

Everything I've said on here is to provoke thought as to logical facts.

Who in their right mind doesn't want to save lives???

If there was some basis to the idea that NOT selling wine by the glass was effective in saving lives, there would be no discussion and no argument.

Since selling wine by the glass gives the restaurants MORE CONTROL than they have RIGHT NOW to refuse a customer who is drunk, that would be an increase in Safety.

No matter what anyone votes, I think we can agree that everyone wants safer roads.

Problem is . . . some of us are trying to point out that the current laws are really counterproductive to the goal of safety.

Of course, safety would be increased even more if people didn't have to drive to Kingdom Come to purchase.

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2006 :  10:48:52 AM  Show Profile
quote:

Of course, safety would be increased even more if people didn't have to drive to Kingdom Come to purchase.

Wildflower

Yeah! Coosa almost got wiped out head on when she drove to Murphy to buy her rum!

**There is no truth except the truth that exists within you. Everything else is what someone is telling you**Go to Top of Page

Chris

USA
179 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2006 :  12:33:51 AM  Show Profile
Why,

Maybe I wasn't more clear in my post. My ire was directed at this "Citizens for an Alcohol-Free Community" group, not those who have made an informed decision to vote No. I was referring to those people who DO vote based on how their told (and don't kid yourself, there are plenty of sheep around to be tended).

So you've done your homework and still will vote NO in July. Good for you. I've also done my homework. I investigated the dry county issue for my high school Senior project four years ago. I've found that we are losing money to other counties, and that the prohibition has done nothing to lower DUIs and other alcohol-related offenses in the county. In fact, we led the state in the juvenile DUI rate at one point. Pretty interesting for a so-called "dry" county, huh? Most of the opposition to this vote seems to lie on two issues: (1) public safety and (2) alcohol destroys families. Well, to beat a dead horse, the ordinance minimizes the potential for increased DUIs because the establishments MUST refuse to serve intoxicated people. At $4-5 a drink, even a thorough alcoholic would balk at a $50 bar tab to get loaded when he or she could drive to Murphy to poison themselves at a cheaper rate. Finally, don't count on underage kids to drink there because everyone will get carded. If some kid is stupid enough to try a fake ID and gets busted, he or she could face a felony for false identification. If the establishment tries to break these conditions, they'll lose their license. So the burdens and responsibilities on these establishments is even less than those package stores in Towns Co. and Murphy because they will permit responsible drinking rather than abusive drinking.

On the second point, if your reasons for voting No are emotional or personal, then I can't argue with you. If all of Union County should be alcohol-free so we won't experience the pain of losing someone to a drunk driver or an abusive alcoholic, then thanks for looking out for the rest of us. I suppose that issue boils down to individual rights vs. the public good. But I perceive alcohol just like I perceive firearms. They are powerful things that can either harm us or be helpful to us. Alcohol, in limited quantities, has shown to have healthy benefits in several scientific studies. Likewise, too much can kill brain cells, cause cirrhosis, and impair one beyond publicly safe measures. Guns can protect us when used correctly, and kill when used incorrectly. My point here is that, when used responsibly, alcohol will not hurt our community. And this restrictive ordinance helps promote responsible drinking.

What are my reasons for voting yes? Well, besides supporting a right to having a drink responsibly, money is indeed an issue to me. That sounds selfish, I know, but isn't it the government's responsibility to promote economic growth in this county? When it is a fact that much of our hard-earned income is spent outside the county when it could stay here, shouldn't the government step in and safeguard such an obvious cash loss? When our policemen have to chip in to purchase ammunition because of budget cuts, shouldn't the local government raise tax revenue to cover something so essential as bullets for their guns? I don't want to see our neighboring counties continue to have improving schools, services, and infrastructure at our expense while our own county needs to keep that money for its own improvements. I believe that is the epitome of fiscal responsibility.

I do have one reservation about a Yes vote, and that is the onslaught of these lame restaurant chains that are the same no matter where you go. I loved living in the middle of Atlanta because there were few Chili's, Outbacks, Longhorns, and TGI Fridays, so everyone can enjoy food that actually tastes good and different from other restaurants. But that's not going to stop me from voting Yes because I know it would bring good money and many people in this town like those franchise restaurants. If they want to eat at Longhorn's instead of Rib Country because now they can enjoy a glass of Merlot with their Texas T-Bone, then let them.

So don't accuse me of being led into this matter blindly. I have been blessed with an education that has taught to consider every minute detail before taking sides on an issue. And after careful consideration, I feel this town could benefit from a lucrative,
responsible pouring license.

Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2006 :  12:53:13 AM  Show Profile
Well you pointing out your reasoning was a insight and I for one read into it and I agree with most of what you said for whatever that may be worth.

Alcohol has not hurt Towns county. It has increased lots of GOOD and we still have more DUIs I think..

Alcohol has been there for as long as I can remember and I dont see the BAD PEOPLE there so to say.. I infact married a gentleman who was born and raised there and he does not drink.. and when he does - Maddy can agree, one drink is enough for him.

Towns county is a example of what could happen to us and they dont have a walmart parking lot.. they dont have gangs that I know of.. and I dont see graffetti everywhere.. Ive seen a town that looked vacant at times grow into a ritzy and nice atmosphere with many locals who dont drink but dont cast stones.. then again I dont see the drinkers slinging anything at those who dont drink either.
As a matter of fact.. I think its pretty much upgraded and more tourism from the fair and Goldwing festivals.. that lil town over there is trying and I think out lil town could outdo what they have (inside joke there cause thats been going on ever since I can recall as well) in nothing flat if we wanted to!

Now Blue Ridge is a different story.. and although I lve the downtown area of BR.. I think if yuns wanna see redneck.... getchye a podium and set up down there in Roses parking lots and sling out some of the name callings and remarks and youll really know what kinda GOOD PEOPLE we have here!

Sir Winston Churchill

Go to Top of Page

Chris

USA
179 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2006 :  12:59:51 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, DOC. THANK YOU.

Hiawassee is a prime example of what can happen to us if we use this license wisely; we could become an affluent town and the envy of all of North Georgia. Or we could go to hell if the wrong kinds of businesses come in. Thankfully, this ordinance does not give a green light to Wal-Mart or other things counterproductive to keeping Blairsville a charming town. Let's meet, then exceed, Hiawassee's standards. Hey, how about becoming the next Highlands, North Carolina? Why not?

Go to Top of Page

justamom

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2006 :  08:20:31 AM  Show Profile
Chris, have to agree with your well written comment. It sounds like you have at least researched this topic and have more of a clear understanding of the issue. Educating ourselves is better than fear of change and unknown. Hiawassee has passed us by, when I talk to folks about where they ate out at over the weekend, it is always a place over there! That's alot of Union County money spent out of the county, not just on alcohol but most likely dinners and maybe even groceries at the Ingles there. We have no idea home much money we are loosing to neighboring counties. This money could be put to use here where we live.

Go to Top of Page

coosa creek

USA
39313 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2006 :  12:03:06 PM  Show Profile
Chris, thank you for all the information you have given. I am all for a liquor store to come to Blairsville, so I do not have to drive to Murphy to buy it, or to Blue Ridge/Hiawassee to buy beer for my husband.(who by the way, drinks one a day)

Go to Top of Page

Chris

USA
179 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2006 :  8:06:23 PM  Show Profile
Thanks to all of you. I hope to see restaurants in this town that are the same caliber of what Hiawassee offers. But they will never come unless they can serve alcohol, because that's where the money is made. Ever notice why a beer at Crossroads is almost as much as a six-pack? There's nothing like a 500% markup to entice high-end food to Blairsville.

Go to Top of Page

nativelady

USA
11126 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2006 :  9:23:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage
quote:
Now Blue Ridge is a different story.. and although I lve the downtown area of BR.. I think if yuns wanna see redneck.... getchye a podium and set up down there in Roses parking lots and sling out some of the name callings and remarks and youll really know what kinda GOOD PEOPLE we have here!

Doc, I had to laugh when I read that! And you are SOOOO right! LOL! Totally different "atmosphere" there! And truth is, probably get shot in the process of it..Don't ya think? LOL!

Ithink this whole topic has pretty well fizzled itself down to Black or White. No proof in anyone's statement of what is THE BEST, except for the one who is looking in their own best interest. I have stated my own thoughts, feelings, and beliefs based on my own personal opinion made by my ownself not anyone leading me into the decision that has been made in my own mind and thinking. It all boils down to this, It will be a Yes or a No. No in betweens.

Of all who have talked with me about it, and No, I do NOT go around saying "DONT VOTE"...I do have a sign at the end of my road but it was put there by our youth and my youngest is in the youth program at our church. We were ASKED if it was OK, and I said "Most Definately!" But anyways, of all the people I come in contact with on a daily basis and with the public, it's still 50/50 on which way it will go. Still too soon to tell but I am just speaking from what I hear publicly every day. I rest my thoughts, my feelings in this last post. None of us are going anywhere with it. We each have agreed to disagree except for a chosen few, who want to analyze and pick it apart into a diplomatical thesis of some sort, and then break it down to percentages and figures of this or that, when it all comes down to not having to STUDY a durn figure to know what a person wants. Either a Yes or a No. This isn't a Presidential election, it's a vote on whether to serve alcohol or not. Pure and simple. Alcohol WILL still be here whether it passes or not. DUI's will still be committed whether it passes or not. Restaurants will move here regardless, maybe not the "Outback's" but Blairsville is growing without it. Blairsville is growing in leaps and bounds. Hubby and Big Boy both are working 13 and 14 hour days to complete the assignments for commercial and residential building. Blairsville will have what it needs to meet the consumers needs, if a man will spend over $1 million on just property, I am sure he'll spend a quarter of that for entertainment in the area whether it be restaurant or for pleasure. either way it doesn't matter to me.

I'm through wasting my time even reading or typing in this topic. The day of the vote will Speak Louder than any of our words. Til then, Love and Peace to all.....

spam4einstein

839 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2006 :  12:24:29 AM  Show Profile
I dont think it will pass. I think it most definately would in ten years, but a lot of old timers who wont be around then, are here now and voting.

Go to Top of Page

Topic is 29 Pages Long:
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 10
 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

New Topic  Topic Locked
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy