New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 54 visitors.

All Forums
 Restaurant Reviews
 Bread of Life Family Restaurant
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2010 :  8:23:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Formerly Mary Ann's Country Kitchen. Ate lunch there today from the buffet and it was very good! Nice variety and the health score is 100.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2010 :  9:13:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Where is the restaurant located? I don't recall Mary Ann's.

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." Dietrich BonhoefferGo to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7923 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  02:23:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
it has 100 A !!

its located in young harris, after you bypass the usps while driving on the main street towards hiawassee its near end of yh on the left side, by the yh motel, not that fare from my home.

food is great, did eat 2 times there now. the deserts looks an bit strange but where great and i had the first marshmellows - with coconut and apple salad... ya us are wierd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSbteUHn2Vo&feature=related

Wise men learn through the mistakes of others, Smart men learn through their own mistakes, and monkeys learn through repetition.
Go to Top of Page

coosa creek

USA
39313 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  5:56:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't eat weird food like that Roger, I just eat hamburgers!!

Go to Top of Page

meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2010 :  08:38:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, traditionally you just have to have Waldorf salad or ambrosia at Thanksgiving and Christmas. The apple, marshmallow, coconut stuff sounds like a combination of the two. LOL

Edited by - meg on 09/03/2010 08:39:34 AMGo to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2010 :  09:05:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well....I thought the "weird" salad was quite tasty.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.Go to Top of Page

Wildflower

USA
4528 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  10:29:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gray,

If you are coming east from Blairsville, you would drive past Young Harris College and go through the traffic light.

After the traffic light you will see a motel on the left. The restaurant is there.

The old restaurant, "Mary Ann's", was featured on the TV show "Georgia Traveler" for it's home cooking.

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  07:16:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks, WF, we'll have to look into this place when we move up.

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." Dietrich BonhoefferGo to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7923 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2010 :  01:09:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
coosa,

how it looks that kind of salad is over here quite common, maybe for kids? it was sure tasty! maybe you are weird only eat hamburgers, where are the vitamins etc and not that food we had there? LOL

as long you feel ok then its ok. we will be back there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSbteUHn2Vo&feature=related

Wise men learn through the mistakes of others, Smart men learn through their own mistakes, and monkeys learn through repetition.
Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy