New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 6 visitors.

All Forums
 Restaurant Reviews
 Dans Grill?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
ALRUI

United States
20 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  6:15:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit ALRUI's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone tried Dans Grill next to Sicilis Pizza? I just saw it today as I drove by, they have a Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blairsville-GA/Dans-Grill/373436236060 but I'm leary about such pages as they could just be a bunch of friends posting how good it is. From the facebook page it appears to be a Cuban place which doesnt really fit with "grill" in the name - at least in my mind. Love to hear what others think.
shucks

2145 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2010 :  1:57:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alrui, I go by Dan's Grill almost daily, sometimes 2 or 3 times. I have never seen them open nor have I seen any lights on.

So, I have not a clue as to whether or not they are in business.

Frankly, I do not see any type customer base for cuban sandwiches.

If you look around, restaurants go in and out of business on a weekly basis. This is a tough business in good times much less in an economic downtown. More would succeed if they were able to serve alcohol.

ShucksGo to Top of Page

niecie

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2010 :  11:28:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dan's grill has awesome food and they are super clean!

Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2010 :  8:27:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i like cubans sandwiches, get that usually in publix down in atlanta. will check that place out soon and give feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSbteUHn2Vo&feature=related

Wise men learn through the mistakes of others, Smart men learn through their own mistakes, and monkeys learn through repetition.
Go to Top of Page

leslieb

United States
1 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2011 :  11:45:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit leslieb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dan's Grill is open and making the most awesome Cuban food, north of South Florida!! They made all my food for a New Year's eve dinner
and it was all amazing!! Great job Danny, Claudia & family!!

I love Blairsville!!Go to Top of Page

Wildflower

USA
4528 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2011 :  12:13:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Frankly, I do not see any type customer base for cuban sandwiches.

Geez, I can think of lots of people living here who love Cuban food.

Go to Top of Page

hog wild

United States
180 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2011 :  9:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit hog wild's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I remember as a kid getting cuban sandwiches in miami in the 60's. Can't say I miss the cubans much but the sandwiches were great.

loud pipes save livesGo to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  7:23:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had a steak sandwich and fries for lunch this afternoon. It was very good and i will be back!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.Go to Top of Page

BlueRose

417 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  8:43:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Dan's Grill is open and making the most awesome Cuban food, north of South Florida!! They made all my food for a New Year's eve dinner
and it was all amazing!! Great job Danny, Claudia & family!!

I love Blairsville!!

Finally went with a friend yesterday. OMG this food is unbelievably good. I could eat there every day. We received so much food that I had to take half of it home. Wish I had tried it sooner.

Go to Top of Page

MulkyGap

United States
2 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2011 :  6:09:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit MulkyGap's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Went to Dan's about a week ago. Good food and good service. Reasonably priced. Ask if they have any specials...They're not always on the menu or board apparently.Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy