New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 4 visitors.

All Forums
 Weather!
 Rain
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Bob_Hill

USA
67 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2010 :  3:18:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It seems as if the drought is over. I have a spring that has "sprung" in my crawl space. Bubbling water slowly seeping in and I really don't know what to do. It starts in the middle, it's not leaking from around the block. The block is bone dry, however, the support columns in the center of my house have wet blocks. Anyone have any ideas ? My house was built in April 2007 and I am sure everything was dry then. It was inspected and the ground perked, etc. I'd appreciate any advice you folks have. Thanks.

Almost there...

meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  11:40:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Are there any water pipes buried there, either water coming into the house or drain pipes? If so, there might be a leak in them. If it is bubbling water it is probably coming from a pipe or a spring.Go to Top of Page
Bob_Hill

USA
67 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  11:51:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are no pipes. The water is off, the meter is stopped, I think it's a spring.

Almost there...Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy