New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 7 visitors.

All Forums
 Prayers, Praise and Passings
 Thank You, God!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2010 :  08:42:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank You, God, for this warm weather we've had this week. It is a nice change of pace from the cold weather earlier this month. And thank you for the cold weather earlier, because it is good for the peach and apple crops. Thank you for giving us what we need when we need it, and for making all things work together for good.
Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2010 :  09:02:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you God for ALL your blessings!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.Go to Top of Page

meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  08:31:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you, God, for the crocus and daffodils blooming in my yard, and for the spring-like weather you have given us this week.Go to Top of Page
ILuvGa

United States
92 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2010 :  11:40:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit ILuvGa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well i finally got to see Blairsville. It was real nice. We rented a cabin thru Paradise off 129 hwy. My family had a lot of fun. The weather was real nice. What happened to the chit, chat site. Now we are moving up there but not BLAIRSVILLE. We are moving to Blue Ridge. I am very excited.

Live, Laugh, Love to your fullestGo to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy