New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 4 visitors.

All Forums
 Local Arts and Entertainment
 Local Singer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Canorous Cody

United States
5 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2009 :  8:43:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Canorous Cody's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Blairsville! =] My name is Cody and I am looking for anyone who is interested in having a singer for any event (weddings, parties, etc...) Please feel free to give me a call and we can set something up!

Shadow_McBlack@yahoo.com
706-897-9510

WebErika

USA
121 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2009 :  9:02:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit WebErika's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Having just purchased his awesome Christmas album, we can attest to the fact he's a pretty good singer too!

If ya'll have time to stop by the Griddle and get his Christmas album (profits to benefit Toys for Tots) we highly recommend it.

And we don't really know Cody (as in he probably doesn't even know we are a member here, let alone who I am) except from buying his album and his ALWAYS without fail, pleasant demeanor at the Griddle Cafe.

:)

Edited by - WebErika on 11/22/2009 9:04:22 PMGo to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2009 :  10:52:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What type of music is it? Country? Pop?

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.Go to Top of Page

Canorous Cody

United States
5 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2009 :  10:14:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Canorous Cody's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well Lavender, if you are asking what kind of music the Christmas CD is, it's simply your traditional Christmas tracks.

or, if your referring to me singing at an event, I like to sing all kinds really! As long as it's not rap haha! As long as the song is in my range, I am happy to sing it. An example though of a good wedding song I would love to sing is I'll Be - Edwin McCain. So I guess contemporary would be my style. =]

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Edited by - Canorous Cody on 11/23/2009 10:20:23 PMGo to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  6:55:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info. Cody.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy