New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 6 visitors.
 All Forums
 Restaurant Reviews
 owltown, restourant, store whatever
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Page: 
of 2
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2010 :  10:21:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
was back twice, had again great food and friendly people there.

as i asked, they will NOT sell alcohol there and i like that alot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSbteUHn2Vo&feature=related

Wise men learn through the mistakes of others, Smart men learn through their own mistakes, and monkeys learn through repetition.
Go to Top of Page

topaz

USA
3620 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  08:13:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For any of you that are on Facebook...
Owltown Market now has a page...  :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blairsville-GA/Owltown-Market/142788855772681?v=photos&ref=ts#!/pages/Blairsville-GA/Owltown-Market/142788855772681

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life..♫
~ Red Auerbach ~
Go to Top of Page

tryinot2bstresd

United States
8 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  12:06:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit tryinot2bstresd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The food is awesome! Daily specials and great variety. Have you heard of Chef David? He used to own Chef David's on the square, he is the chef. They serve breakfast, lunch, and Friday night dinners, sometimes with live music. The atmosphere is improving, but could improve a little more.

"Never Underestimate the Beauty of our Mountains"Go to Top of Page

Woof

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  11:52:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Swiss - not really sure what you mean but what I think is you said that that special Owl Town is out of business due to blabbers?
Sad - I live about 18 miles from there and use to make a special trip for their coffee. Loved it and now feel sad. I work hard to give my business to local stores like Nelson's, Ingles, etc - hey, afew dollars extra will keep our locals in business. Anyway, sorry to hear what your post said. Woof :0(

Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  1:20:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello woof,

hope you & dog are well, no that store dont close, as best i now of jet, it joust had an serious trouble and most of us people dont go there anymore, joust saying how it is, sorry for my broken english...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSbteUHn2Vo&feature=related

Wise men learn through the mistakes of others, Smart men learn through their own mistakes, and monkeys learn through repetition.
Go to Top of Page

Topic is 2 Pages Long:
  1  2

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy