New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 5 visitors.

All Forums
 Employment Center
 Need Work Bad !
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
paul1221

United States
2 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  4:08:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit paul1221's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello All,

I have been located in Blairsville for 5 years now, I have been employed by a local company that has been in buisness for 16 years. I recently (past 3 months) have been struggling to keep working, I have taken a large pay cut to remain working. I have a fiance who i have been with for three years, she has three children who all live with me. I need to work to keep my family afloat. I have done alot of welding, working on boats, building boat docks, wood decks on back of houses, steps going into lakebed. I also did dock maintnace on a weekly basis. I am 33 years old in healthy working order. If anyone knows of or needs a solid reliable employee please let me know. I thank you very much for taking the time to read my message.
moon&stars

United States
101 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  4:32:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit moon&stars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good luck to you Paul....hopefully the right person will read your post and you'll get a job soon.Go to Top of Page
paul1221

United States
2 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  1:29:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit paul1221's Homepage  Reply with Quote

quote:

Good luck to you Paul....hopefully the right person will read your post and you'll get a job soon.

Thank you very much!

Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy