New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 5 visitors.

All Forums
 Prayers, Praise and Passings
 We Still Miss You TOLLIE!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Straight Line Racer

United States
4 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2009 :  11:15:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Straight Line Racer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Two years have gone... pancreatic cancer ran it's course in your life and you lived, laughed and loved right up until the last moment. Patrick Swayze graces the cover(s) of several magazine suffering from the same horrible disease.

Seeing him, reminds us of you - you fought a valiant fight old friend. We miss ya - and you STILL inspire us.

Just today we talked about you - laughed about the silly things you did when you were with us and laughed even more just remembering what a wonderful man you were.

Pastor Dyer said it best "We learned from Tollie... in his truimphs and in his mistakes." Wiser words were never spoken.

Everyone that knows you that sees this will smile, laugh, shake their head... maybe even wonder aloud how it could be 2 years since you were with us - it seems like only yesterday amigo!

May 10th. A day I'll never forget. A friend closer than a brother left this world for a better place. I plan on seeing you when I get there. I wanna see you come running when I come to the gate old friend.

You spoke the words "Don't live like me" to me before you passed. I will though Tollie, I will live like you. I'll learn from your mistakes, and I'll try to live life to it's fullest like you did. Every moment of your life was dedicated to laughter, happiness and joy. We should all be so lucky as to have that same type of mind-set.

Peace, one of your many true friends.

Edited by - Straight Line Racer on 05/19/2009 11:46:24 PM

Straight Line Racer

United States
4 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2009 :  11:47:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Straight Line Racer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Today would have been the day we laid you to rest old friend. I drank a toast in your honor. Smiled a smile and remembered all the laughter. Thanks man...

Straight-Line-RacerGo to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy