New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 9 visitors.

All Forums
 Weather!
 Wow! What a thunderbolt.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  8:25:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
That was the loudest thunderbolt we have ever experienced since I been in Fl. It almost knocked me out of my chair. It scared the goochies out of me. Thank Goodness we are getting some rain. It's been really hot. We so needed it. How's the weather there?

I just love this place,Blairsville. I can hardly wait to move there.I am a country girl at heart, and i am tired of this city here.However the weather is beautiful here right now. Getting used to the cold would be hard but as long as i have flannel shirts

meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  9:05:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Kinda rainy and cool lately, but it's supposed to warm up a bit for the rest of the week.Go to Top of Page
IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  6:49:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
So it's been rainy there today. It's been kinda cloudy but still a little hot today. Is the dogwoods blooming there yet? Ya send some more pictures soon. Thanks, I would appreciate it.

I just love this place,Blairsville. I can hardly wait to move there.I am a country girl at heart, and i am tired of this city here.However the weather is beautiful here right now. Getting used to the cold would be hard but as long as i have flannel shirtsGo to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy