New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 6 visitors.

All Forums
 Weather!
 Spring Break Weather
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2009 :  10:21:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looks like a roller coaster ride forecast for spring break, with temperatures ranging from the mid-20s to the mid-70s and sun, rain and snow.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/30512?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_business

IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  2:38:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
I will sure have a hard time with that rollercoaster weather but it will be nice to enjoy the seasons again.

I just love this place,Blairsville. I can hardly wait to move there.I am a country girl at heart, and i am tired of this city here.However the weather is beautiful here right now. Getting used to the cold would be hard but as long as i have flannel shirtsGo to Top of Page

IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  11:43:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Meg,
How's that rollercoaster weather? I bet it'll be real nice soon. Does it really get hot and humid there during the summer. It sure does here.

I just love this place,Blairsville. I can hardly wait to move there.I am a country girl at heart, and i am tired of this city here.However the weather is beautiful here right now. Getting used to the cold would be hard but as long as i have flannel shirtsGo to Top of Page

meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2009 :  6:13:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not too bad, a nice day today. It's supposed to rain tomorrow. We're supposed to have lows in the 30s and 40s and highs in the 50s and 60s the first part of the week, then warming up a little. Summers definitely don't get as muggy as Florida, but it does get to 100 occasionally.Go to Top of Page
IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2009 :  7:40:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well that's weather I would definitely have to get used too. It rains here but mostly in the summer. It nevers rains with cold weather. What do most people do there in winter?

Kimmy, God is good all the time.Go to Top of Page

meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2009 :  3:51:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Chop firewoodGo to Top of Page
IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2009 :  4:03:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
That'll be my husband's job. I guess people watch a lot of TV, Read books, chat on internet, etc. Anyway I will adjust.

Kimmy, God is good all the time.Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy