New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 11 visitors.

All Forums
 Seen around our community
 Spring scenes, please
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  2:06:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please someone post some beautiful spring pictures of those amazing dowoods. It would be so nice to see them. I would greatly appreciate it.

I just love this place,Blairsville. I can hardly wait to move there.I am a country girl at heart, and i am tired of this city here.However the weather is beautiful here right now. Getting used to the cold would be hard but as long as i have flannel shirts

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  2:43:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't think they are in bloom just yet.  Or they are just starting to bloom.

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
Read this somewhere, and have to agree: "Society doesn’t need Politicians. What we need are Statesmen."Go to Top of Page

meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  11:25:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's right, GrayEagle, they are not blooming yet.Go to Top of Page
gamt

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  3:47:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

That's right, GrayEagle, they are not blooming yet.

Go to Top of Page

gamt

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  3:50:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have not seen the dogwoods in bloom, yet. Have seen those beautiful Bradford pears that make so many of us sneeze. Redbuds are in bloom, too.

Go to Top of Page

topaz

USA
3620 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  6:04:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

ILuvGa, these are all I have so far, but thought I'd post them for you...
Plum Trees and Forsythia

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life..♫
~ Red Auerbach ~
Go to Top of Page

IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  10:12:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Topaz,
Those were so beautiful. Thanks, I'll be waiting for more as the days go on.

I just love this place,Blairsville. I can hardly wait to move there.I am a country girl at heart, and i am tired of this city here.However the weather is beautiful here right now. Getting used to the cold would be hard but as long as i have flannel shirtsGo to Top of Page

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 04/23/2009 :  07:55:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Spring is here, if wrapped still in a chilly coat, and I was able to get these pictures to document her arrival. I found that capturing Spring was more easily done by zooming in on the new delicate growths.

This park/picnic area is across the road from the Union County Courthouse

Go to Top of Page

IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2009 :  10:43:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Mr. Bill, how can i post some beach pictures for ya? Those spring pictures were awesome.

Kimmy, God is good all the time.Go to Top of Page

BlueRose

417 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2009 :  3:34:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mr. Bill, the park dogwoods pic is my favorite. Wish they were always in bloom.
Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2009 :  8:43:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The park pic is lovely! So happy the cold weather we had didn't hurt the dogwoods.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.Go to Top of Page

butterflysid

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2009 :  3:51:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Please someone post some beautiful spring pictures of those amazing dowoods. It would be so nice to see them. I would greatly appreciate it.

I just love this place,Blairsville. I can hardly wait to move there.I am a country girl at heart, and i am tired of this city here.However the weather is beautiful here right now. Getting used to the cold would be hard but as long as i have flannel shirts

Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

© 2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

© 2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy