New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 7 visitors.

All Forums
 Prayers, Praise and Passings
 Rouge and Her Friend Jessica.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  06:47:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please keep Rouge and her friend, Jessica, in your prayers. Jessica is in ICU, in the Lake Worth, Fl area, and was just diagnosted with Leukemia.

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
Read this somewhere, and have to agree: "Society doesn’t need Politicians. What we need are Statesmen."

margparg

USA
1635 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  07:41:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rouge, we're praying for Jessica. You're there for her & she knows that. I had a friends sister who had the same thing happen with the flu-like symptoms & she's been in remission some 20 years now! Keep positive & your friend will see that she's loved.

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2009 :  10:19:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Rouge, How is Jessica doing?

GrayEagle
Read this somewhere, and have to agree: "Society doesn’t need Politicians. What we need are Statesmen."Go to Top of Page

Rouge

USA
4350 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2009 :  12:18:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for asking Gray...The doctors say she has a cureable Leukemia, but she has pneumonia also which hasn't gotten better because the chemo is is killing off the antibiotics. She is still in ICU doing chemo every 12 hours.

.......KISS.....

Rouge

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2009 :  1:02:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My pleasure, Rouge. So glad to hear that hers is cureable, but sorry that she is still in ICU. Our prayers continue for her and you! Please keep us updated.

GrayEagle
Read this somewhere, and have to agree: "Society doesn’t need Politicians. What we need are Statesmen."Go to Top of Page

IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  2:00:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
Remember God is our healer, there is no sickness or disease that can't be healed.

I just love this place,Blairsville. I can hardly wait to move there.I am a country girl at heart, and i am tired of this city here.However the weather is beautiful here right now. Getting used to the cold would be hard but as long as i have flannel shirtsGo to Top of Page

margparg

USA
1635 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  8:13:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good news Rouge. Please keep us posted. Prayers are being said.

Go to Top of Page

Rouge

USA
4350 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  10:57:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Update on Jess. When I visited her last night, (She is still in ICU) she was sitting up for the first time. The chemo has really wrecked havoc on here. I think it's only a matter of time til she gets back to her old self

..........KISS...........

Rouge

Go to Top of Page

IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  6:46:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
I will be keeping Jessica in my prayers. Like I said before, there is no sickness God can't heal. God is powerful and he hears our prayers.

I just love this place,Blairsville. I can hardly wait to move there.I am a country girl at heart, and i am tired of this city here.However the weather is beautiful here right now. Getting used to the cold would be hard but as long as i have flannel shirtsGo to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  08:23:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers goin up my friend.

"A good heart is better than all the heads in the world."
Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2009 :  7:27:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Rouge, thank you for keeping us updated on Jessica.  We will continue keeping her (and you)  in our prayers.  BTW, how are you doing?

GrayEagle

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  1:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Rouge, how is Jessica doing?  And we have missed you, too!!

GrayEagle
"If to please the people, we offer what we ourselves disapprove, how can we afterwards defend our work? Let us raise a standard to which the wise and honest can repair. The event is in the hand of God." George WashingtonGo to Top of Page

Rouge

USA
4350 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  3:19:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gray.Jess is doing much better, but still doing chemo, It will be a long process, but they say she will be ok after a while. Thank you for caring

.......KISS......

Rouge

Go to Top of Page

margparg

USA
1635 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  12:13:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great news for your friend Rouge!!! She'll prevail!!

Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

© 2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

© 2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy