New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 10 visitors.

All Forums
 Blairsville Business & Retailing
 Blue Ridge, GA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Woof

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2009 :  2:24:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sing this song, "I'm a Wander, a Wander"...so I was crusin Blue Ridge today and saw this place called, "The Fannin County Co-op!" I saw beautiful trays of plants being unloaded to this massive building. Can anyone go there? Woof enjoyed her hike in the park too! What a beautiful day!

IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2009 :  1:38:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
What kind of pet you have?

Kimmy, God is good all the time.Go to Top of Page

Woof

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2010 :  1:45:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh my, I am almost a year late in replying to this topic
I started. Type of pet/animal? The most calm, cute, beautiful,
protector, Parsons Jack Russell Terrier in the world. Really!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you -

Go to Top of Page

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2010 :  2:09:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Woof,I wouldn't trade my cat,Ms. Kitty for ten of them flea bitten mangy Jack Russell mutts.Several years ago there was a television show ,featuring a J Russell dog that was a detective.Them dogs are good for protecting their food dish.Maybe them Jill Russells are smarter. WRJ

William R.JenkinsGo to Top of Page

Admin

USA
1484 Posts
Blairsville.com Administrator

Posted - 11/27/2010 :  02:50:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Posts (and replies to them) have been removed that were off topic and argumentative.

We feel it worth noting that Woof and WRJ have corresponded via this forum for some time now and Woof can recognize when someone, particularly WRJ, is funnin' with her.

Go to Top of Page

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2010 :  08:45:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks adm.Woof and I not only have corresponded on the forum,but also by E-mail for a few years.WRJ

Woof

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  11:41:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love Mr. J and a "great" response to his "nasty" cats will
be coming soon - as soon as my "computer doctor" can show me how
to post a picture. It won't be off topic as we shop in Blue Ridge.
I think we need a lot of teasing these days - keeps us young and
happy. PS Jack tricks to date: Shake, sit, down and roll over,
dancing to the Mexican Hat Dance, acting like she doesn't understand
anything I want, barking at UPS/Fed X and visitors to get a treat,
and my latest trick - "Shut the door" and she does a two paw high 5 and does it. Just wait for picture and those drat cats will be history. Woof, Woof

Go to Top of Page

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  8:41:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Woof Woof,I extend to you a compliment,of the highest degree.You have very good taste.Every woman should have a male in their lives with the same values as WRJ,that includes some bible thumpers.The best solution for solving the world's problems would be this.Clone 10,000 men from my DNA and distribute them over the world.I agree with you on the pictures presented by The Swiss,an impressive piece of work.WRJ Non-egoist

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy