New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 52 visitors.

All Forums
 Seen around our community
 Did you capture pictures of the snow?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  6:27:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please think about posting your pictures you took of the snow or of kids out playing in it. I took a couple of pictures earlier today and will post them as soon as I can get back home and connect the camera up. We've also got pictures of earlier snowfalls that members have submitted here: http://www.blairsville.com/glimpses/membersnow.php

You can either post them here in this topic using a picture sharing site like Flickr or Photobucket, or you can email them to us at admin@blairsville.com to add to the Snow picture galleries!

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  11:15:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pictures of today's snow, looking out over Butternut Creek Golf Course from the Union County Courthouse parking lot.

Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7923 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  11:41:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thats not mutch of snow but at least it is white all over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3t8PwHvj10

Wise men learn through the mistakes of others, Smart men learn through their own mistakes, and monkeys learn through repetition.
Go to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  09:15:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya'll got more snow in town than we did south of town.
Very pretty pics Mr. Bill!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  09:37:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Very good pictures, Bill.  Wish we were there to enjoy the dusting of snow!  Hope others post additional pictures.

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
John 14:6 "Jesus told him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except though me.'"Go to Top of Page

iamsam

United States
261 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  12:06:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit iamsam's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for posting the snow pictures. It is cold here in Fl. but no snow for us. We are coming up next month for spring break so I can house hunt. Keep posting those pics.

777Go to Top of Page

topaz

USA
3621 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  1:08:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Nothing grand...but here's a few I snapped...

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life..♫
~ Red Auerbach ~
Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  1:53:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Topey, I sure like them!

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
John 14:6 "Jesus told him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except though me.'"Go to Top of Page

IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  6:17:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
I absolutely love those pictures, those were so awesome. Send some more , especially the dogwoods when they start to bloom. My heart aches for Ga. But as always, God has a perfect timing for it to take place. I haven't seen snow in a very long time.Ya keep me updated.

I just love this place,Blairsville. I can hardly wait to move there.I am a country girl at heart, and i am tired of this city here.However the weather is beautiful here right now. Getting used to the cold would be hard but as long as i have flannel shirtsGo to Top of Page

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  10:27:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nice pictures, Topaz. Thanks for posting them! I especially like the last two. I tried to capture the snow coming down but I couldn't get anything that worked visually. You did great.

Go to Top of Page

topaz

USA
3621 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  08:33:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks ya'll..  I hope some day to be able to invest in a new camera.  For now tho, I have to rely on my little el cheapo...which I am definitely thankful I have!  The past few months of unemployment, I've been reading/studying photography tips and tricks from experts in the field, and also trying to learn photo editing.  I love b/w photos and have been trying hard to get what they call a 'true black and white photo'.  I came closer with those last 2 pics than any I've done...I was happy with the outcome.  I know I have a long ways to go, but I'm enjoying it!  :)

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life..♫
~ Red Auerbach ~
Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7923 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  11:19:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey topaz, nice pics! great to see the snowfall and the wood partly covered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3t8PwHvj10

Wise men learn through the mistakes of others, Smart men learn through their own mistakes, and monkeys learn through repetition.
Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy