New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 7 visitors.
 All Forums
 Weather!
 What's the weather like there now!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Page: 
of 4
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  11:28:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It was stormy this morning, but has slacked off now. We are under a tornado watch, and it is supposed to get stormy again about 3 o'clock. Temps are low to mid 60s.Go to Top of Page
IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  6:18:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tornadoes up there! Wow, I thought the altitude was too high there. Well i guess anywhere you go there is weather issues. I'd still rather be there instead of here.

Kimmy, God is good all the time.Go to Top of Page

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  7:50:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Tornadoes up there! Wow, I thought the altitude was too high there. Well i guess anywhere you go there is weather issues. I'd still rather be there instead of here.

Kimmy, God is good all the time.

A few years ago one passed over our house, fortunately it didn't touch down. We had leaves plastered all over the side of our house.

Philippians 4:13Go to Top of Page

IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  3:15:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
The weather is looking gorgeous from the cams. Just perfect. It is very hot and humid. You can feel the heat from inside my house. One day I'll be there instead of here.

Kimmy, God is good all the time.Go to Top of Page

meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2009 :  6:04:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Weather Channel is predicting 36 degrees for low temperatures tonight and tomorrow night. I guess I need to find some firewood.Go to Top of Page
topaz

USA
3620 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2009 :  6:39:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

The Weather Channel is predicting 36 degrees for low temperatures tonight and tomorrow night. I guess I need to find some firewood.

I've been thinkin' the same thing, but since Hubby don't want a fire, I settled for flannel pants and sweatshirt...I am freezin'!!

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life..♫
~ Red Auerbach ~
Go to Top of Page

meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2009 :  9:15:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, too bad the precipitation is clearing out.....otherwise we might
could have been out of school tomorrow because of snow!Go to Top of Page
Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2009 :  08:50:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brr!!! It was quite chilly this morning, must be blackberry winter.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.Go to Top of Page

hog wild

United States
180 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2009 :  1:03:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit hog wild's Homepage  Reply with Quote
whats a blackberry winter. does it have anything to do with blackberry brandy?

loud pipes save livesGo to Top of Page

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2009 :  1:24:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

whats a blackberry winter. does it have anything to do with blackberry brandy?

loud pipes save lives

it's a cold spell that happens every year around the same time blackberries bloom.

Philippians 4:13Go to Top of Page

hog wild

United States
180 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2009 :  9:35:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit hog wild's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i luv blackberry cobbler. hope the cold dosen't hurt the blackberries

loud pipes save livesGo to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2009 :  07:47:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was a very chilly 36 when i got up this morning!

meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2009 :  08:12:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, it is chilly this morning. There was a lot of frost on the top of the car this morning.Go to Top of Page
ILuvGa

United States
92 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2009 :  07:49:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit ILuvGa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow, still cold there. That will be an hard adjustment for me. Good thing Dad bought us all snuggies this year, we will definately need them there.

Live, Laugh, Love to your fullestGo to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2009 :  08:56:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks very rainy this morning. Hope we get some, my car is yellow. lol!

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2009 :  10:10:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Got a T'horm coming from the Glades this morning.  Two of the three of us are nervous/afraid of them.  One of us grew up sitting on the front porch in south Georgia loving to see and hear God's fireworks.  Thank you, mama!

I wasn't here and Joy was sitting in her chair when a flash and boom went off.  The dawg tried to crawl up into her lap!  Since I have been home, the dawg hasn't left my side!

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas JeffersonGo to Top of Page

meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2009 :  11:15:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's funny, GrayEagle. I used to have a dog like that--very afraid of thunder.

I enjoy thunderstorms and sometimes I will sit on the porch and watch them.

Lavender, I hope we get some more rain too, but not during graduation tonight or the Memorial Day parade tomorrow!

Edited by - meg on 05/22/2009 11:18:37 AMGo to Top of Page

ILuvGa

United States
92 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2009 :  10:47:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit ILuvGa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The weather is hot and humid, a somewhat cool breeze. From the weather cams, it looks foggy. But I also see that luscious green.

Live, Laugh, Love to your fullestGo to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2009 :  08:58:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
More rain headed for North Georgia later this afternoon.

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2009 :  09:07:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was quite a storm we had last night! More rain on the way.

meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2009 :  10:08:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Right now the weather is HOT!!!!!Go to Top of Page
meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2009 :  5:13:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's still really hot.! I wish we could get some rain to cool things off a bit.Go to Top of Page
meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2009 :  9:13:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I guess God reads blairsville.com forums. We got a really nice, cooling rainstorm at my house.Go to Top of Page
Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2009 :  08:59:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same here Meg. lol!

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 06/22/2009 :  10:22:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's amazing the difference in temperature on a hot muggy summer afternoon and then right after it rains. My wife commented on it last night when we headed into town after the rain.

Go to Top of Page

Topic is 4 Pages Long:
  1  2  3  4

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy