New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 16 visitors.

All Forums
 Hobbies and Crafts
 What's to do in the winter months?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2009 :  1:25:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
What do people do there from Jan. to May there? Is there movies, bingo,or what? Or people just hang out at stores? Is there a dollar general or family dollar, any Christian Bookstores, or what? I am just curious. I already know its beautiful.Is Blairsville a muticultural environment? My husband is Guatamalan, i am native american. Is there lots of native americans there? My Dad is Cherokee Native American, 100%. I am already heard that people are friendly so that's wonderful. Down here in Fl., some are nice but then some are just nasty. Well i am so looking forward to coming there. IluvGa.

I just love this place,Blairsville. I can hardly wait to move there.I am a country girl at heart, and i am tired of this city here.However the weather is beautiful here right now. Getting used to the cold would be hard but as long as i have flannel shirts

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy