New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 8 visitors.
 All Forums
 Prayers, Praise and Passings
 Prayer Request
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Page: 
of 9
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
fawn

USA
2223 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2009 :  5:25:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit fawn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm really sorry to hear about your Mom. My prayers are going out for both of you.

Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  12:18:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers for sure Dawg..

"A good heart is better than all the heads in the world."
Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Go to Top of Page

topaz

USA
3620 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  08:13:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dawg, prayers for your Mom and you.

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life..♫
~ Red Auerbach ~
Go to Top of Page

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  8:24:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sorry to hear about your mom..we'll be praying.

Philippians 4:13Go to Top of Page

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  8:27:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
topaz and I have a very dear friend that is undergoing chemo treatments for cancer, I would like to ask..and I'm sure topaz will agree..that you lift her up in prayer..she is facing a very rough road as I'm sure you all know. so again please lift her up in prayer.

meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  1:05:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please remember Dewayne England's family in your prayers.Go to Top of Page
JawJa Gurl

USA
1139 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  12:11:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

the doctors openend my mom up looked in and sewed her back up cancer has came back with a vengeance the surgeon said she might have a week maybe strong prayers from yall will make him wrong thank yall Michael

I'm not good with words but please know that my prayers are being lifted up for you and your Mama Dawg!

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  12:23:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dawg, may God's peace be with you and with your momma. I know this will be a hard time for all of you, but know that our prayers are with you.

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
Edmund Burke said, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."Go to Top of Page

margparg

USA
1635 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2009 :  7:53:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I heard last night that Nancy (from Nancy's Pizza's & subs) passed away. My oldest is friends with one of her daughters & it's been tough of all of them. At least she is in peace now.

Go to Top of Page

Hotdawg

USA
2357 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2009 :  6:13:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hotdawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
just wanted to let yall know my mom passed away yesterday at 12.30 pm she went peacefully and is not in any pain now thanks for all the prayers from yall. Michael

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2009 :  8:08:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dawg, you know our prayers are for you and your family.  So sorry to hear about your mother, but like you said, she isn't in pain any more.  May the Peace of God rest on you and the family.

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
Edmund Burke said, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."Go to Top of Page

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2009 :  8:36:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Michael,

Words cannot express how sorry I am to hear this. Your mom suffered a long battle but now she's at home with the good Lord and is at peace.

Love ya,
PCM

God makes the lightning Bikers make the thunder
The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity.Go to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2009 :  8:49:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HD, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.Go to Top of Page

nativelady

USA
11125 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2009 :  10:02:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am so sorry about your loss, Dawg. My prayers are with you and your family during this time. Your mom fought hard and a long time and as you said, she is no longer in pain...But she is ever so perfect in Heaven now. Prayers and Love going your way!

I live in my own little world...Go to Top of Page

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 07/19/2009 :  5:28:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dawg, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. She's moved to a place where cancer cannot touch her any more. Prayers continue towards you and your family as you cope with this sad time.

Go to Top of Page

margparg

USA
1635 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2009 :  10:23:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dawg, so sorry about your mother. A loss of a dear family member is never nice to go through. Hopefully, you can feel our love & caring and get through this pain.
Love yoU!!!!

Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2009 :  10:10:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hotdawg, sorry to hear that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3t8PwHvj10

Wise men learn through the mistakes of others, Smart men learn through their own mistakes, and monkeys learn through repetition.
Go to Top of Page

JawJa Gurl

USA
1139 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2009 :  11:37:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dawg, I'm very sorry to hear this and my heart is aching for you. Going through this myself exactly six months ago to the day that your Mama went Home, I cannot seem to find the right words to express my sympathies to you and your family. Hugs to you and I will keep you and your family in my prayers!!

Go to Top of Page

topaz

USA
3620 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2009 :  08:51:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dawg, so sorry to hear this...prayers are with you.

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life..♫
~ Red Auerbach ~
Go to Top of Page

joyfulringer

USA
4007 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  11:41:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For all you motorcycle riders: Heard today that Bruce Rossmayer (owner of several Harley dealerships in FL including the huge one in Daytona Beach) was killed today in Wyoming when he was hit by an RV. If any of you get the Cycle News online there is an article about him. I found out about him while reading some of my NASCAR blogs.

Joyfulringer Go to Top of Page

manape

307 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  04:34:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A prayer for all manapes

I know when those we admire or love are gone, we will miss them. Life is only a nanosecond. Cherish the time you spent with them. Remember the joy and the good times. Celebrate their lives. If we are people of faith, there will be a time when we will see them again.

I talked to someone with stage 4 cancer who said, "I have never prayed for healing -- I prayed for peace."

May all those have peace who are mentioned here in their passing. May those who live in the carbon-based organism we call the mortal body live in peace.

Experience joy in the moment of now. It is your choosing; not your circumstances you are in at the moment. Remember it is not a destination, but a journey.

The first journey began when you took the first breath that we call finite life. That is the life that last only a nanosecond. The God of second chances gave us life eternal...as Christ followers we are all connected to each other and life eternal by The Living God. The scripture speaks of THE-ONE-Living God in I Timothy 4:10.

Quotes from "Conversations with God"...

It is simply a matter of speed—merely a question of when you will get there—yet even that is an illusion, for there is no “when,” neither is there a “before” or “after.” There is only now; an eternal moment of always in which you are experiencing yourself.

The point of life is not to get anywhere—it is to notice that you are, and have always been, already there. You are, always and forever, in the moment of pure creation. The point of life is therefore to create—who and what you are, and then to experience that.

May the Peace that passes all understanding be with you ALL.

"The box said 'Required Windows 95 or better'. So, I installed LINUX."Go to Top of Page

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  9:55:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I pray that as the ides of August now leave,
so too does the turmoil left behind in this sadness's wake.
Regrets acknowledged, forgivenesses made, and times we grieve,
fading into uncomfortable memories that we cannot help but make
into knots of pain that enable so easily the heart to cleave.
Tis better to set it with other pains carried by Jesus for our sake,
God's grace to calm and heal our heart, if we will but believe.

Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  10:12:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beautiful prayer.
Amen.

"A good heart is better than all the heads in the world."
Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Go to Top of Page

ILuvGa

United States
92 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2009 :  6:43:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit ILuvGa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That was a beautiful poem. It touched my heart.

Live, Laugh, Love to your fullestGo to Top of Page

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  10:17:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please Pray for a dear friend of Topaz and me...se is having a rough time with the chemo.

Topic is 9 Pages Long:
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

© 2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

© 2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy