New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 14 visitors.
 All Forums
 Prayers, Praise and Passings
 Prayer Request
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Page: 
of 9
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Woof

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  12:13:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We need to all appreciate Mr. Jenkins sense of humor after I read Meg's posting. Ya'll know what he told me? He told me he was having surgery for his 3rd face lift. I am sure he was kidding but once someone goes under it could be serious. Woof, Woof Mr. J!

Go to Top of Page

topaz

USA
3620 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  12:52:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers continue for each of the requests. 

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life..♫
~ Red Auerbach ~
Go to Top of Page

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2009 :  08:53:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Remember Dora Allison Spiva's family when you pray..Ms. Dora passed away night before last.

Philippians 4:13

Edited by - polly on 02/26/2009 08:57:00 AMGo to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2009 :  09:12:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers for Ms.Dora's family and many friends. She will be greatly missed.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.Go to Top of Page

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  5:52:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Remember Mrs. Annie Rogers' family..She passed away yesterday...this is Topaz's hubby's grandmother.

Philippians 4:13Go to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  7:40:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers going out to Annie Roger's family and friends.

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  11:27:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't do prayers,however that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate very much the thoughts that some may have for me.I didn't have this surgery for my self ,but to assist the economy(will anyone believe that)I don't know any other place to post this latest experience except here.First ,this is my second cosmetic surgery .The first was about twenty years ago in Florida.That was minor compared to the latest.I have been planning the most recent procedures for over a year.I finally settled on the Tolson Cosmetic Surgery Center ,located in Cummings.I selected Dr. Tolson because of his extensive experience in this type surgery,his age and most important because of his devotion to his family.This may sound insane,but I have enjoyed all my surgeries,and there have been eleven,all minor. The latest on Feb.24 was for five hours at the Northwoods Surgery center in Cummings.At the center ,I have never felt so welcome in my entire life,I'm not advertising for them,I was just very inpressed,from the time I walked throught their door until I was rolled to our car,from the recovery room.I won't forget the people there and I am sure they will remember me for a long time.Cosmetic surgery isn't foe everyone and it is a very personal event,as it should be.I believe that people should look their best,regardless of their age.I happen to be from a family that are known for ther long life spans.When I reach my 120th birthday I want to have the appearance of a seventy year old.I will admit to being a little vain ,but everyone knows I have a lot of confidence and pride.I am considering a brain transplant.My daughter has one that obviously is as good as new,since she has never used hers,Oh well that is another story.Thanks again.WRJ

William R.JenkinsGo to Top of Page

samantha_blue

1193 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  2:05:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mr Jenkins, you cracked me up with your post!

Go to Top of Page

meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  09:41:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mr. Jenkins, I am happy that your surgery went well and was such a positive experience for you. That is what I was praying for. Have a wonderful day!Go to Top of Page
JawJa Gurl

USA
1139 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  4:44:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Remember Mrs. Annie Rogers' family..She passed away yesterday...this is Topaz's hubby's grandmother.

Philippians 4:13

Yes please do, sweet lady! I had no idea that was his grandmother!!! Oh my, I always seem to forget what a small world it is! My thoughts & prayers are w/ you as well Mr. Topaz!

Go to Top of Page

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2009 :  09:10:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Remember the Hayden Tipton Family and the Irene Vandiver Family both passed away yesterday.

Hotdawg

USA
2357 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2009 :  1:52:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hotdawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
aint been on in awhile need a prayer for my mom she was diagnosed with stomach cancer last week she is in the hospital now the dr,s are gettin her ready for her surgery they are gonna take part of her stomach and colon rough times at the present moment here ty Michael

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2009 :  3:59:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dawg, I will add your mom (and you) to my prayers.

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
"Spies hide guns like squirrels hide nuts." Michael Weston in Burn NoticeGo to Top of Page

samantha_blue

1193 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2009 :  4:49:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please pray for the Kristi Lance Gibbs family. Kristi passed away today! Heaven has gained a beautiful angel. We love you!

Go to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2009 :  6:06:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers going out to Dawg's mother and the Lance and Gibbs families.

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2009 :  10:14:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PRAYERS FOR ALL!

"A good heart is better than all the heads in the world."
Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Go to Top of Page

topaz

USA
3620 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2009 :  11:56:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Polly, Lav and Jawja...

Prayers for all requests...

~ Red Auerbach ~
Go to Top of Page

meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2009 :  12:09:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Praying for Kristi's young children and the rest of the family. God, bless them with peace and comfort.Go to Top of Page
Hotdawg

USA
2357 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2009 :  9:55:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hotdawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
here is the latest she had half her stomach taken out they took her of the ventilator yesterday she is still in the CCU/ICU unit her color in her face looks great i just dont like the 2 tubes down her nose 1 is to feed tthe other is to drain the bile/blood from the surgery thank you all for the prayers my mom is ornery doctors and nurses say thats a good sign if i could take her place i would in a split second Michael

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2009 :  07:46:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dawg, thank you for the update on your mother.  Let her know there are folks praying for her (and you, also).

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
Read this somewhere, and have to agree: "Society doesn’t need Politicians. What we need are Statesmen."Go to Top of Page

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  6:03:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Remember the Davenport Family. And say a little prayer for me my asthma is giving me fits.

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  6:43:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers going out to the Davenport family.

All this pollen really aggravates asthma and sinus problems. I know how you feel Polly!

topaz

USA
3620 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  07:23:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please add my little Nephew to your prayer lists...
He is in NICU @ Northeast Georgia. I will update later... just please help us pray for our lil guy!

Prayers for the Davenport Family...and for you too Polly!

~ Red Auerbach ~
Go to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  09:15:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers going out to your nephew and his family Topaz.

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  11:54:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We'll be saying prayers, Topaz.

Topic is 9 Pages Long:
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

© 2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

© 2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy