New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 3 visitors.
 All Forums
 Prayers, Praise and Passings
 Prayer Request
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Page: 
of 9
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2009 :  11:58:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Daughter, you have  your daughters name in the first paragraph, second line. 

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
John 14:6 "Jesus told him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except though me.'"Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2009 :  12:25:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you dad. Please keep my lilun in prayers. He has strep and scarlet fever.

"A good heart is better than all the heads in the world."
Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2009 :  1:46:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote

We do keep your family in our prayers and so many more up there.  As always, He is in control, even when we don't understand.

Tell lilun that Dad Gray and Mom Joy are praying for him and Weela, too!

GrayEagle
John 14:6 "Jesus told him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except though me.'"

Edited by - GrayEagle on 01/28/2009 1:47:34 PMGo to Top of Page

IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2009 :  6:57:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,
My name is Sister Kimmy. I am a spirit filled believer and I love God a whole lot. Anyway i have established something called "
Breakfast with the Father". It's free to access but yu must have longdistance or a cell phone with unlimited minutes. The way it works is you dial this number 1-218-339-4600, it will ask for this number 494213#. After those 2 steps, you announce your name. Then we have prayer and read the word.We'll all be on line at the same time. I will be on at 8:00 am on 1-31-09. Please join me so we lift our requests to Almighty God. When 2 or more believers come together, many miracles happen. I have been praying with other ladies and it's really great.
Many are the afflictions of the righteous but God takes care of them all. Anyone can come, male or female. All are welcome.I"ll be looking forward to speaking with ya. Sincerly, Kimmy!

I just love this place,Blairsville. I can hardly wait to move there.I am a country girl at heart, and i am tired of this city here.However the weather is beautiful here right now. Getting used to the cold would be hard but as long as i have flannel shirtsGo to Top of Page

topaz

USA
3620 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2009 :  01:54:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Goodness Doc, sounds like your plate is runnin' over...prayers for you and your family!!

Please continue to remember in prayer...
Eugene McClure and Family, Larry Young, Jeep Stephens and Family, Troy and Ruby Norton, and unspoken requests for myself, my Family and Friends.

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life..♫
~ Red Auerbach ~
Go to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2009 :  09:13:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers going out for all requests.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.Go to Top of Page

IluvGa.

United States
236 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2009 :  1:44:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit IluvGa.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY EVERYONE,
I know i am new to the forum but people have not responded to the 2 new posts. Someone please enlightened me. I haven't meant no harm by them. I really care about Blairsville and its people. Can someone post me back. Thanks! IluvGa.

I just love this place,Blairsville. I can hardly wait to move there.I am a country girl at heart, and i am tired of this city here.However the weather is beautiful here right now. Getting used to the cold would be hard but as long as i have flannel shirtsGo to Top of Page

Metalman

USA
136 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  06:51:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Metalman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Prayers needed for myself and my family as my mother passed away on Saturday night at the age of 83. It was sudden and unexpected.

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die todayGo to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  07:36:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
MM, our prayers for you and your family for the loss of your mother.  May her memory never fade away and may your pain soon be just a faded memory.

GrayEagle
<)))<><
John 14:6 "Jesus told him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except though me.'"

Edited by - GrayEagle on 02/10/2009 09:25:40 AMGo to Top of Page

samantha_blue

1193 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  08:29:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers for you and your family Metalman!

Go to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  09:11:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers for you and your family Metalman.

topaz

USA
3620 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  09:53:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am so sorry to hear that Metalman...you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

~ Red Auerbach ~
Go to Top of Page

JawJa Gurl

USA
1139 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  3:55:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Metalman my heart aches for you and your family. I know how much prayers are needed, as always! I am soo sorry.

Go to Top of Page

Metalman

USA
136 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  7:33:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Metalman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you all, your prayers are truely appreciated. I am blessed to be part of such a kind group of people.

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die todayGo to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  11:13:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers going up for sure Metalman.

Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Go to Top of Page

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  10:06:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We need to continue to remember Troy Norton..he didn't receive a good report this week..the names of those who are sick seems to be to long to list. just pray for God's healing and mercy.

Philippians 4:13Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  10:17:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Please remember my little one in prayer. He has really had a hard time healthwise the last few days; Around mid November he was diagnosed with Crohns disease and since August has been ill with very few good days. He was started on a new medication a couple of weeks ago to which he had a severe allergic reaction. Thank God today his IV was removed and hopefully once this is resolved he can once again be on the road to remission if they can find medication that he can tolerate. He is only 10 and it's hard for him to understand.

Prayers going up for all these who have lost loved ones, those fighting cancer, and illness and all other needs that God knows all about.Someone said earlier that we have an on time God and I know this to be true.

Prayer changes things and I know that there are some praying folks on this site. Thanks for your prayers in advance.

thinking 'bout home

Justgirls, how is your son doing?

GrayEagle
"Spies hide guns like squirrels hide nuts." Michael Weston in Burn NoticeGo to Top of Page

topaz

USA
3620 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  08:40:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please remember Eugene McClure's family, each one of his drivers and their families.  Eugene passed away yesterday after a long and brave fight against cancer. 
Blairsville has lost a great man.. :(

~ Red Auerbach ~
Go to Top of Page

margparg

USA
1635 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  08:59:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

That's so sad Topaz.  I've been hearing so much more of cancer popping up.  Just heard from my girlfriend who's son races.  One of their previous racers, who's gone pro had to go in for a life insurance physical.  they found something on his heart which they tested and found out that he has Synovial Sarcoma, which is a really rare cancer, 65 in the world. If they do nothing, one year to live. If they do chemo, it is so severe that it will kill his heart and he will live maybe 10 years with heart failure. They are going to the best sarcoma doctor in country this week, so who knows.  Prayers out there for all!

Go to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  09:21:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers going out to Eugene McClures family and for all requests.

Please keep my cousin in your prayers. He has liver cancer.

JawJa Gurl

USA
1139 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  09:54:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Please remember Eugene McClure's family, each one of his drivers and their families. Eugene passed away yesterday after a long and brave fight against cancer.
Blairsville has lost a great man.. :(

~ Red Auerbach ~

Oh my goodness!!! I hadn't heard this yet. You're so right Topaz, B'ville has lost a great man! Oh wow, my heart is aching for them and everyone touched by Eugene! I'm praying for you all!!

Edited by - JawJa Gurl on 02/16/2009 09:55:11 AMGo to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  3:16:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers for the McClure family and the Copeland family as well.
True gifts to this world.

Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2009 :  11:23:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please keep the Coker family in prayers. :*(

Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Go to Top of Page

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2009 :  11:37:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Please keep the Coker family in prayers. :*(

Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Yes...They are having a very tough time....

Philippians 4:13

Edited by - polly on 02/18/2009 11:39:04 AMGo to Top of Page

meg

United States
969 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  11:55:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit meg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mr. Jenkins is having elective surgery. Let's all pray that the surgery goes well, that he has peace and comfort during the surgery, and that he has a quick and complete recovery.Go to Top of Page
Topic is 9 Pages Long:
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy