New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 12 visitors.
 All Forums
 Prayers, Praise and Passings
 Prayer Request
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Page: 
of 9
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2008 :  12:24:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is not to take away from the prior topic's of prayer request. It is more because the folks who have dial up can load the pages prior and these easier.

Keeping Jawjaw and her mother in prayers.

Please keep the family and loved ones of Hambone Garrett in prayers.

Please keep the family of Donald Teague in prayers.

Please keep my mother in prayers as we go tomorrow for her test results.

Keep one another in prayers.

I have a few unspoken's. God knows all about them.

"A good heart is better than all the heads in the world."
Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Laurel

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2008 :  7:23:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Laurel's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Prayers going up for all mentioned, DoC.

I just learned about Donald Teague today. Very sad.

Go to Top of Page
Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2008 :  7:48:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers going out to everyone.
Hope your mom gets good news back Doc!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2008 :  11:11:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is very sad about Donald and my heart is going out to his family and prayers going up.

I am also praying for the missing 15 year old as well. This is devastating to have a child missing. I pray for her safe return and for family.

Laurel, Thank you and Lav. The prayers are appreciated and needed.

I keep each of yuns in my prayers and thoughts. Always.

Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Go to Top of Page

samantha_blue

1193 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2008 :  11:32:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers going up! We went to Atlanta Sunday afternoon and came across the accident. At the time I didn't know who it was, but when we got to Atlanta and checked in with my mom she told me. So sad indeed! Prayers continue for all the requests and especially for all involved in this accident!

Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2008 :  10:52:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sam, will you please update us on Kristi? My prayers are goin up for her and all of you! Hugs.

Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Go to Top of Page

samantha_blue

1193 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2008 :  5:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Talked with Kristi's mom today. They are not doing chemo this week, she is very sick and having a hard time. She is receiving blood transfusions. Please continue to pray for them.

Also prayers continue for all the requests.

Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2008 :  01:36:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sam, prayers defin. continue for Kristi and all of yuns. Thank you for updating us and I am sorry that shes been so sick. My heart aches for her and her hunny and children.. all.. I pray for comfort for her.
My heart and prayers go out for her..

I am keeping each prayer request in my heart and in my prayers..

Havent been home to long myself...
I had and still have lotsa prayin to do.. didnt plan on coming here with this as of yet.. my heart came here anyways..

Momma's doctor said today that the bone marrow testings showed that the Lymphoma had packed into the bone and she showed us a picture of Mommas bone.. and said that the cells are eat up with the Lymphoma.
Three choices of chemo options.. 1 Momma said NO to because with her blood counts and all the others.. more than likely she would have to recieve blood transfusions and she totally rejects the idea completely (this is a very high powered Chemo that is aggresive).. 2 Momma just is not crazy about because of the prednisone (sp) used with it and said she would think about it(to appease my looks on my face).. the 3rd is basically something very mild and will give a smaller over all response.

That being said, Momma directly said that she did not want to go back through treatments and man's way of this anymore.. that she is tired.. she just wants to go Home.. that she would consider it. She has a week to consider this.. then her doctor wants to start treatments or at least prepare her for the alternative..
Without the treatments.. Momma was given 6 months,maybe..
I understand that Momma is tired.. that she has had this cancer for a while now.. Im gonna have to keep my mouth closed and my arms wide open for her.. I just need prayers too really, on how to accept her choice if she chooses to opt out on treatments. Prayers to not be selfish... its mighty hard not to be tho.. I love her. She is my momma.. shes mawmaw..

Thank you all for the prayers.. and thank you for the friendships and for God bringing angelic souls with such beautiful compassionate hearts into everyones lives..

Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Edited by - daughterofconfederate on 10/08/2008 01:38:55 AMGo to Top of Page

topaz

USA
3620 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2008 :  06:40:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doc, I am so sorry to hear that!! Prayers continue for your Mama and your family.
Prayers continuing as well for Kristi and her family, Ham's family, Donald's family, and the other requests.

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life..♫
~ Red Auerbach ~
Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2008 :  06:49:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Daughter, you know that Joy's and my hearts and prayers go out to you and your momma.  Your call to us yesterday was special time for the three of us to give long distance hugs to each other.  I will be sharing your needs with some others so there will be more prayers.

Regardless of what course of treatment your momma decides, God is always in control.  Love her.  Spend time with her.  Let the grands spend time with her so they will have some lasting memories of her.  Love her, love her, love her.  That is the greatest (1 Cor 13:13)

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
America:
Romans 1:18-32
II Chron 7:14
We must be careful on how tolerant we become that we don't sacrifice our righteousness.Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2008 :  07:06:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Topey, I do keep yuns in my prayers.. and thank you for keeping us in yours hun.

Gray and Joy, I really am thankful for that call we had yesterday.. yuns just dont know how thankful.. and yeah, I do know that Gods in charge and the value of precious time. I do.. and I most certainly appreciate the prayers going up...

Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Go to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2008 :  09:21:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doc, I am so sorry to hear this, will continue to pray for your mom, you and all the family.

Prayers for everyone else mentioned also.

JawJa Gurl

USA
1139 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2008 :  1:52:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not good with words at times like these, but please know that each and every request has prayers goin up from me. DoC honey, my heart aches for you and you and your Momma. Hang in there gir, you most definately have my prayers as well!

Go to Top of Page

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2008 :  2:14:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Doc, my heart goes out to you. I will keep all of your family in my prayers. But the song, "I'm A Winner Either Way" comes to my mind when I read your post. And from the sound of things your Mom will be a "Winner Either Way".

Philippians 4:13Go to Top of Page

justgirls

United States
23 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2008 :  5:15:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit justgirls's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Prayers goin' up from justgirls; May the Lord bring peace to those in need today.

thinking 'bout homeGo to Top of Page

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2008 :  10:56:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm gonna be a little selfish tonight and ask for ya'll to say a prayer for me.. I am scheduled for surgery next week..a simple surgery but with the issues I've been havin' the last few months it could have complications.

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2008 :  11:30:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Polly, you are in my prayers and will continue to be. May peace comfort you and may angels surround you. May your surgery be a success hun. Hugs to you along with prayers going up!

Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Go to Top of Page

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2008 :  11:34:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Doc! I left a post under "Thank you", I'll leave it here too.
I hope you mom had a good day today.

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2008 :  11:39:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes mam, Thank you..

Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Go to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2008 :  09:40:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers going out to Polly. I hope your surgery is successful and you make a complete recovery.

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2008 :  11:39:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Polly, thinking of you and prayers going up!

I hope that we get an update on you and your surgery... God bless you

Please keep my momma in prayers.. for her to feel everyday full of love and blessings.. for myself, please pray for strength,.. God answered the understanding.. thank you Lord.. and prayer warriors..

Keeping Kristi Gibbs and family in prayers and Jawja and her momma..

Our Revival at New Hope Fellowship is coming up Oct.19-24th.. prayers for the Revival. God will be there.. for sure!

There are many unspokens that I have and God knows all about them.

Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Go to Top of Page

ana

United States
61 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2008 :  9:23:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit ana's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Talked with Kristi's mom today. They are not doing chemo this week, she is very sick and having a hard time. She is receiving blood transfusions. Please continue to pray for them.

Also prayers continue for all the requests.

Sam I seem to have lost your e-mail address. Will you please e-mail me?

ThanksGo to Top of Page

polly

United States
239 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2008 :  10:20:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit polly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My surgery is scheduled for Tuesday morning. Should be able to come home that evening unless something comes up.

topaz

USA
3620 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2008 :  08:40:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers being said for you Polly...please let us know how you do!
Prayers continue for all the requests.

~ Red Auerbach ~
Go to Top of Page

nativelady

USA
11125 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2008 :  3:21:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not sure if it's been told on here or not but please remember Doc's family. Her daddy passed away. Doc has alot on her plate. We definately need to keep her and her family in our prayers.

I live in my own little world...Go to Top of Page

topaz

USA
3620 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2008 :  4:29:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh no...I hadn't heard that Lady. She's definitely had more than her fair share.. :(
Prayers continue.

~ Red Auerbach ~
Go to Top of Page

Topic is 9 Pages Long:
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy