New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

All Forums
 Restaurant Reviews
 FATZ
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Page: 
of 5
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2011 :  8:38:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
At least he would have brought it to the attention of someone who could have actually done something about his problem. Instead he came here and bad-mouthed and whined about the restaurant.

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." Dietrich BonhoefferGo to Top of Page

fawn

USA
2223 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2011 :  3:39:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit fawn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The topic is called "restaurant reviews". He reviewed it based on the dining experience he had. I didn't notice any whining. On the contrary, his comments were to the point. Are we just supposed to say nice things in this topic? If so, then this topic is useless.

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2011 :  08:03:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not sure if I would consider the comments as a "review", but more than just complaining about the resturant. I would submit that if the "reviewer" had such a bad experience AND contacted someone who could actually do something about his complaint, his "review" would be just that, a review. If the management did not or ignored his complaint, then this might be a much better review. Customer unhappy with food/service. Contacted management. Management did something to correct the problem OR Management did not do something to correct the problem.

Not going to beat this horse anymore.

GrayEagle
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." Dietrich BonhoefferGo to Top of Page

Woof

USA
236 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2011 :  12:21:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Another thought - When I read the post concerning the poor
customer service I communicated with a friend who is a very close
friend with owner/manager of Fatz to express feedback as competition is starting up here. They appreciated my comments on our forum and another friend who owns another restaurant business appreciated hearing how important it is to have "polished" servers, etc. We love Mr. Eagle and wife.

Finally- I found a "wonderful" restaurant near Hayeville and thought it would be wonderful for a "local" business and felt comfortable in sharing some "marketing" ideas. What I'm saying is good constructive critism is not a bad thing in the overall global markets.

Woofs and PS to G and J...Tea appreciated when weather warms... Woof

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2011 :  4:30:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Woof, if you would like, we can have some Cuban Coffee anytime now. Ice cold tea will have to wait a few weeks!

GrayEagle

Tig2

United States
14 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2012 :  8:35:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Tig2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Went to FATZ one evening between Christmas and New Years with some good friends. We had great food (all of us ordered something different) and wonderful service. Even though the place was crowded we were seated within a short period of time and wait staff was attentive to our needs. Even the Mgr stopped by a few times and spoke to ensure we were being taken care of.

May 2012 bring to you what you want and hope.

Happiness is where you find itGo to Top of Page

Tig2

United States
14 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2012 :  9:39:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Tig2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We visited while there over the Labor Day weekend. The service was outstanding! We couldn't have ask for any better. The food was a little overcooked. We mentioned it to our server who had the Manager visit our table and help reconcil this issue. We will be back the next time we are in town.

Happiness is where you find itGo to Top of Page

Sherry

United States
2 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2015 :  1:47:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sherry's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I love Fqtz.They have awesome food,awesome service and I just love the place.It is cheaper during the day though

SherryGo to Top of Page

Topic is 5 Pages Long:
  1  2  3  4  5

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy