New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 15 visitors.
 All Forums
 Restaurant Reviews
 FATZ
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Page: 
of 5
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
shucks

2145 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  11:03:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While this is a review of sorts------

Has anyone noticed the FATZ employees wearing "T" shirts with the # 1 on them?

That is because the local FATZ is now the number 1 store in the chain, both in service performance, on time delivery, food preperation and quality and most important PROFIT!!

I guess congrats are in order

Shucks

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  11:07:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CONGRATS

I have noticed also that they are growing FAST.. thats awesome..

We ate there with Gray and then we ate there again with some church friends.. I like those fire cracker thingys.. :)

"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." -Abraham LincolnGo to Top of Page

why

USA
2072 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  5:53:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pretty good fried shrimp, all I have tried so far.

whyGo to Top of Page

margparg

USA
1635 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  7:37:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WAY TO GO FATZ STAFF & JIM!  Wahooooooo!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  10:36:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations Fatz!!!
I have eaten there twice and was impressed both times at the food and the service.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.Go to Top of Page

Politically_Incorrect

United States
4 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2008 :  01:05:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Politically_Incorrect's Homepage  Reply with Quote
3/4 times I've eaten there I have either had to send food back or get a new meal altogether. It is pretty nice getting free desert or not having to pay for the food though. Twice I have found hairs in my food, and other times the food was still "moo-ing" in the middle. Now don't get me wrong, FATZ has some good things going for them. Such as the awesome firecracker sticks. But the overall performance is minimal. Hopefully they can step it up a little bit more.

~Politically Incorrect~Go to Top of Page

joyfulringer

USA
4007 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2008 :  08:41:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We ate at FATZ twice while we were up there a couple of weeks ago and found the food and the service to be wonderful. I'm glad that FATZ has come to Blairsville.

Joyfulringer Go to Top of Page

shucks

2145 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2008 :  09:58:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Read Politically Incorrects review of FATZ. Does the 2nd sentence give you a clue? Just wondering.

ShucksGo to Top of Page

cabincritter

USA
385 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2008 :  10:42:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit cabincritter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have eaten at FATZ 8 or 9 times since it opened here. Overall the food and service was great. Have had to send meat back one time due to being undercooked, was quickly corrected, they offered to take the firecracker stix off my bill, but I refused, mainly because I ate them and loved them.
There are restaurants for one reason or another I will not return to in Blairsville, but for FATZ I definitely will.
And if there were any hair in the food, I didn't notice it, just meant more protein in my meal, LOL.

www.scottanna.comGo to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2008 :  11:48:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just took a look at the Fatz Restaurant Review on the Visiting Blairsville/Restaurant/Fatz Cafe page (http://www.blairsville.com/food/viewdetails.asp?f=v&restaurant=Fatz+Cafe) and started wondering what does the Fatz Cafe in Winder, GA have to do with the Fatz Cafe in Blairsville other than they are the same chain?  Perhaps Meri Lee Testa is compairing the experience she had in Winder with the one in Blairsville.  Bad compairsion.  Different location, different magement and, if Fatz is a franchise, perhaps a different franchise owner.  It would be a much better review if she went to the one in Blairsville and commented on this one.

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
America:
Romans 1:18-32
II Chron 7:14Go to Top of Page

shucks

2145 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2008 :  8:38:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone noticed the drastic decline in quality of food and service at FATZ, or is it just me. It looks like it has gone downhill fast.

I know restaurants have a very high employee turnover rate, but from all accounts( an outside source) turnover among the staff and kitchen has been especially high.

Shucks

Go to Top of Page

Admin

USA
1484 Posts
Blairsville.com Administrator

Posted - 07/10/2008 :  08:21:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A post (and replies to it) was removed. Blairsville.com does not provide a forum for whistleblowing. If you have personally observed things you believe to be illegal or wrong, please report that to the proper authorities.

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2008 :  4:43:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yes!
Quality = bad. FATZ has problems at corporate, too. Can't go into
details, but the problems go all the way to the top. Not speculation or
gossip, but facts from FATZ corporate employee who is a friend.

Then is it nothing more than a rumor.  Where are the "facts" listed/posted/published/etc?

GrayEagle
America:

Laurel

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2008 :  9:38:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Laurel's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's very difficult to run a city business in the country. Fatz is based on a city/suburban concept of available/willing employees. I have a friend who has a restaurant in Murphy and he has NEVER been properly staffed the whole time I've known him. A lot of folks ask/wish for things they had in FLA, NY, or ATL but it doesn't always translate here. Go to Top of Page
William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2008 :  10:14:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maybe the fact that the wishes and desires of the coustomers are not met is a major reason for the failure of so many restaurants in the area.The concept of satidying coustomers is the most important element in a service type business.Coustomer concern and consideration equates to repeat coustomers.WRJ

William R.JenkinsGo to Top of Page

tampa1

USA
183 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  4:06:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Simple, good service and good food at a good price. Good model even if it's fast food is Chick-filet.

Go to Top of Page

iluvit

USA
239 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  4:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Yes!
Quality = bad. FATZ has problems at corporate, too. Can't go into
details, but the problems go all the way to the top. Not speculation or
gossip, but facts from FATZ corporate employee who is a friend.

Then is it nothing more than a rumor. Where are the "facts" listed/posted/published/etc?

GrayEagle
America:
II Chron 7:14

What part of "I can't go into details" don't you understand? I'm not giving facts that were part of a private conversation. Believe what I posted or not, because I don't care what you think!

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  5:01:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Again,  you have posted nothing but a rumor.

And you have made it clear to many people that you only care for what you think and not others.  Such a sad person who only cares for themselves and no one else can disagree with them.

GrayEagle
America:

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  6:05:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now place nice children.I was wondering what happen to my high horse after I let it out to pasture.It is being ridden by non other than Iluvit,to hights even achieve by WRJ.

iluvit

USA
239 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  6:21:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Now place nice children.I was wondering what happen to my high horse after I let it out to pasture.It is being ridden by non other than Iluvit,to hights even achieve by WRJ.

William R.Jenkins

I never said I didn't like horses. I'm a short, little woman and always need a ladder when I'm getting off my high horse!

Go to Top of Page

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  6:52:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Iluvit,I conducted a G-2 fact finding inquiry on the subject here of contoversity.I asked several waitresses about the turn-over of employees.There hasn't been any thing of this nature,no mass firing or quiting.I then asked the manager.He sometimes read, this forum,he did indicate that he did give someone the heave -ho last month.I also discussed other aspects of Fatz with him.I was impressed with his answers.They have the best potato soup around and we will be eating there often.All the waitresses said they were satisfied with the work conditions.WRJ Fats ie where It's atz.

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  7:31:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the Intel, Colonel!  Vigilant Always!

GrayEagle
America:

iluvit

USA
239 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  9:29:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whatever. Typical old military men.

Go to Top of Page

stardust74

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  9:38:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Boy, we are grown up individuals aren't we??
P.S. I'm not old nor am I a man.

Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power.Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  9:40:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You seem to be a really lovely and happy lady.  Glad we can provide you with some entertainment.

GrayEagle
America:

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  9:42:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Star, you are a bright light in the sky.

GrayEagle
America:

Topic is 5 Pages Long:
  1  2  3  4  5

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy