New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 10 visitors.

All Forums
 Union County Schools
 tree removal next to high school
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
shucks

2145 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2008 :  12:31:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is the tree removal, next to the tech building, a forerunner of the new school complex voted on by SPLOST? Just wondering.

Shucks

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2008 :  12:40:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have heard a new PRE K/ HEADSTART IS COMING! :) Not sure if this is the location but from the upper sources that I hear from, it sounds about right. I cant say its certain as of yet tho.. I will ask this evening to make sure...

I was elected to be on the Policy Committee this year for HeadStart/ PreK.. I was very proud to take the position.

Most Head Start Pre K buildings in Ga are rented.. ONLY FEW ARE DONATED.. so UCSS deserves alotta thanks cause they have donated ours ever since.. and more than likely.. its splost working.. so yay..

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people."
Admiral Hyman G. Rickover, "father" of America's nuclear navy (1900-1986).
Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2008 :  12:50:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote

quote:

I was elected to be on the Policy Committee this year for HeadStart/ PreK.. I was very proud to take the position.

Way to go, Daughter!! big smile

GrayEagle
<)))<><
America:
Romans 1:18-32
II Chron 7:14

Edited by - GrayEagle on 05/08/2008 12:52:23 PMGo to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2008 :  4:30:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you. I am just one of the blessed parents who has had the oppertunity to send my children to Pre K/ Headstart. I am very thankful and being on the counsel has been a priviledge!

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people."
Admiral Hyman G. Rickover, "father" of America's nuclear navy (1900-1986).
Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy