New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:
 
Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 8 visitors.
 
 All Forums
 Weather!
 TORNADO WATCH & SNOW TOO
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
HoneyBee

USA
4364 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2008 :  1:24:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tornado watch issued for most of Georgia until 7 p.m.

Most of Georgia was under a tornado watch Tuesday afternoon as a second wave of storms moved into the state from Alabama. The watch is in effect until 7 p.m.

http://my.ajc.com/W0RH01DEE64347B2E2BDA3588043B0


with isolated flurries but no snow accumulation and lows in the mid-30s.

Wednesday will be sunny, with highs in the upper 50s and lows Wednesday night in the mid-30s.

Partly sunny skies are predicted for Thursday, with highs in the mid-60s.

A 40 percent chance of showers is forecast for Thursday night, increasing to 60 percent on Friday. Lows Thursday night will be in the low 40s, with highs Friday in the low 50s.

The Weather Service said that Friday night there is a "potential for snow overn Northwest Georgia, with a mix from Gainesville to Atlanta to LaGrange.

"While not expecting this to be a major winter storm, it does bear some watching," the Weather Service said

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

cshreiner

United States
12 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2008 :  3:06:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit cshreiner's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The tornado watch has just been extended until 8 this evening.Go to Top of Page
   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy