New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 4 visitors.

All Forums
 Other Fun Stuff
 What did you get for Christmas this year?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Southern_Sue

61 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2007 :  8:09:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For me, Christmas this year was on a budget and I know it was for many others! We had a wonderful Christmas filled with love, laughter, and being together! With that said, I did get some great gifts this year and thought others might want to share what they got or their kids got. What was the "hot" toy this year?

For me, I got perfume, yankee candle company tart burners, Target gift certificate (one of my favorites), candy, and lottery tickets, LOL!

My kids hot gift this year was a x-box game called Rock Band! It has drums, guitar, microphone and they play along with the music. They LOVE IT!

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2007 :  8:29:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got a pretty necklace and earring set, Martina McBride's greatest hits c.d., some money, and several pairs of socks.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.Go to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2007 :  07:07:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got some fuzzy slippers, but one is now missing. "PEBBLES!" Durn dog! Some silky pj's, a colored pencil portrait of our family by a local artist, a J.Jill gift card, Target gift card, 2 winning lottery tickets, (not big bucks, but enough to get more!) & my favorite of all...A Calendar that is "The Out of Office Countdown of George Bush"! January's quote is "more & more of our imports come from overseas"! LOL

"How often misused words generate misleading thoughts."
-Herbert SpencerGo to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2007 :  07:21:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Let's see:  LJ came home, three Alfani shirts, some good smell-um, router table and a box of router bits.

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."
Luke 2:11-12Go to Top of Page

2CedarsChick

USA
200 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2007 :  1:05:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This had to be one of my favorite Christmas's ever! My favorite gifts were: being able to send my mom (with the help of my bro's family) home to the island of Mauritius for the month of December to be with her family, and finding a really good deal on a pretty journey necklace to that my teenage daughter really wanted, that wasn't the best gift, the gift was watching her open it and not expect it, the look of joy and suprise on her face was enough to make me cry. Of course my hubby and family bought me other things, but those were my favorites, that and spending the day with family and friends. (Wow, I betcha all thought I would never shut up!)

Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy