New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 3 visitors.

All Forums
 Other Fun Stuff
 webcam in bville?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2007 :  6:11:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
as bville has now an new internet buiseness in town, would it be nice to have an webcam mounted outside, say pointed toward the tower so the weather is to see too?

in helen we have that an i enjoy it.

youst an suggestion....

back in paradise, time of my life, everything is sunnyside up!

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2007 :  6:47:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's the link to the one in Helen Roger is talking about. Nice thing about this is that you can see how bad traffic is before you venture out.

http://www.helenwebcam.com/

God makes the lightning Bikers make the thunder
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak .
Go to Top of Page

Mr Bill

USA
1390 Posts
Local Business Leader

Posted - 08/01/2007 :  10:25:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is something we've wanted to do for some time. We've got plans in the works, but no timeline yet. Hopefully we can change that soon.

Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  04:18:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thanks, that would be nice.

back in paradise, time of my life, everything is sunnyside up!Go to Top of Page

iamsam

United States
261 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  11:07:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit iamsam's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am from Florida and we visit
blairsville a couple of times per year. I get the local newspaper to keep up on the happenings and visit web cams that are nearby. I would really love to see a web cam in blairsville. Life can be very hetic here and I often visit the other web cams to "get away" for a few minutes. We love blairsville and having a web cam would be awsome.

777Go to Top of Page

itsmedsee

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2009 :  3:20:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit itsmedsee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My suggestion is on top of the courthouse and rotates 360 degrees every 3 minutes.

Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy