New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 3 visitors.
 All Forums
 Hobbies and Crafts
 Pet peeves
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Page: 
of 8
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
HoneyBee

USA
4364 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2007 :  8:52:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
EXACTLY!!!!!

"GATOR'S EAT BOOGERS"Go to Top of Page

nativelady

USA
11125 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2007 :  9:17:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Savabunch was doing that a few weeks ago. The girl said "Ok here" and I said "Here what?" and she said "You can put these in your buggy"...So I thought in all honesty that maybe something was wrong with her arm or shoulder? Or something ...so I put my stuff in my buggy. I had a large amount of groceries. Anyways, when I wrote her my check, I said "I hope you get to feeling better." And she looked at me oddly and said "Huh?" and I told her that I thought her arm was hurt. LOL! She said "No this is a new thing they are getting us to do now." You know what it is don't you? So many are getting workman's comp for carpel tunnel now. So...No lifting baggys will mean no worker's comp claims for carpel tunnel!

Go to Top of Page

coosa creek

USA
39310 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2007 :  10:56:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hate the service at Home Depot. There were 300 cars in the parking lot and I had to return something. The only checker open was the return lane and there were 8 people ahead me buying stuff. You can pay at the return lane and no one wants to go thru the self check lane. All these employees walking around and no one to check you out!! That is rediculous! I am selling my stock in home depot!

Go to Top of Page

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2007 :  3:39:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My latest pet peeve would be those little bugs that flock to your computer screen at night due to the light....I have given up turning on my computer after dark! lol
Avalanche

"It's not your circumstances that destroy you, but your attitude towards your circumstances...."Go to Top of Page

coosa creek

USA
39310 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2007 :  3:50:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't have those avalanche, but I don't get on my computer at night! I don't like any kind of bug!

Go to Top of Page

coosa creek

USA
39310 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2007 :  6:09:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hate people that ask to borrow money!! They never pay it back.

Go to Top of Page

coosa creek

USA
39310 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  11:20:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Telephones! I don't like them and don't like to talk on them. If I lived alone, I would keep the phone off the hook all the time!

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  1:01:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
People who bombinate on and on just to hear themselves make noise.  (And think that others really care what they are saying)

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
"I wish I was sorry I can't help you, but I am indurate."Go to Top of Page

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  1:19:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My biggest pet peeve at the moment is people who constantly tell you that something is none of your business when in all actuality it's none of theirs either. Sound familiar?

God makes the lightning Bikers make the thunder
The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity.Go to Top of Page

babyloo

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  1:27:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My pet peeve are those persons who dump their dogs at our house--usually, a female in heat.  Nothing at my house can reproduce, including myself.  I have outside dogs who like to roam in our pastures during the day.  Besides the wet food I give them in the afternoons, I keep dry food out.  I do not want them to be hungry and raid someone's trashcan.  These poor starved dogs eat all the dry food, muddy up my dogs' clean watering pan, and they generally dig up some of my flowers.  It makes me so angry at them and I am sorry for the dogs, especially the females in heat.  I guess they know my neutered boys won't do any harm.

babylooGo to Top of Page

coosa creek

USA
39310 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  2:45:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hate that people dump dogs and puppies all over this area. plus I hate the fact that I have made 5 trips up and down the stairs for that darn phone so far today and it has all been computer calls.

Go to Top of Page

Topic is 8 Pages Long:
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy