New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 7 visitors.

All Forums
 Hobbies and Crafts
 new subjects
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
FREE SPIRIT

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2007 :  04:54:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Admin. Could we have some new subjects these are getting boring.What do ya say people?angry

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2007 :  05:01:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What kind are you asking for?

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
If you are not part of the problem and not part of the solution, you have no business being part of the conversation (gossip)!Go to Top of Page

FREE SPIRIT

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2007 :  06:05:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't care gray, just in a bad mood today, Don't even know why. Woke up too early I guess. Will sign of till I feel better.

Go to Top of Page

Admin

USA
1484 Posts
Blairsville.com Administrator

Posted - 04/04/2007 :  06:42:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Up at the top of the forums, click on "Active Topics". Then you'll only be looking at current, fresh posts.

We don't create topics per se - you do. We instead try and categorize them and group them in the way that makes the most sense to us - if that differs from where the topic-creator chose originally.

Another idea might be to look back at some of the older topics. There's quite a number of topics that have been discussed already, but that the current crowd perhaps hasn't weighed in on.

Go to Top of Page

coosa creek

USA
39305 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  3:32:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well my hobby is eating!! As you can see, I do a good job!

Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  12:14:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ima kinda curious as to which topic or topics you are referring to FREE SPIRIT..

I sat here one night and looked through the old old topics on here.. there is quite a bit of them.. ranging from this or that.. you dont have to click on active topics and stay on top of those.. as admin suggested sorta.. make new ones yourself that interest you and make you smile.. :) I am sure someone will jump in too and enjoy.. or have something to share.. I hope that you have a better day and that this given day got better as it progressed.. it defuncts a day to start it off on the wrong foot. :(

Happy post ahead for you, I hope. :)

I was asked once if I really enjoyed the "internet", I said, I deal with the ones I wanna deal with anymore.. I remember a sweet friend telling me, you pick your battles.. they were right.

Anne Frank said,
"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." I agree!

Edited by - daughterofconfederate on 06/29/2007 12:15:22 AMGo to Top of Page

lovegeorgia

USA
1249 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  09:52:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

FreeSpirit,    i hope your day becomes brighter and happier.  maybe that came be a new topic.

"what sends us into a foul mood" or "what helps to shake a bad mood"

Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy