New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 8 visitors.

All Forums
 Other Fun Stuff
 Dogs and Cats
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Hotdawg

USA
2357 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  12:04:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hotdawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well i took in a cat front paws declawed
dillenger was ok at first
bubba bit dillenger
and guess what happend?
mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  12:22:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh no. Is bubba okay?

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  02:59:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OMY! My Selina isnt coming to Texas Dawg!lol She is queen here for sure..

We always had boxers and nothing but boxers and they all were hunnys dogs..until My Moses Rotty.. they would love on me and play with me if he was literally gone from the house but they stayed stuck up his underarm or sittin on his foot and no wheres else if he was at home..

Now Moses was the family doggie.. he loved us all and would get so excited about any of us that he would run from one to the nother and all..

So now we have Allison our doggie, shes part Rotty and part boxer.. she was defin. a gift from God cause hunny wanted a boxer and I wanted a rotty.. we got the best of both worlds with her... and Selina our cat and Nelly, our black cat that we thought was a girl but its a boy.. and they all cling to me and Weela.. and run like crazy from the rest.lol specially the 3 yr old lilun.. for some reason.. he wants to throw the cats on his shoulder and lug um around like that..sigh

Selina is our only indoor/outdoor animal.. she stays in when Im here.. I guess cause I hold her and let her sleep in peace.lol

For Christmas, Hunny is getting a present from the children.. he misses his boxers.. so one of my friends breeds boxers and guess what? This liter will be ready in about 2 weeks.. :) So we are extending our family and as Rouge would say, making it even. :)
This ones a boy.. and I hope it only has at least 3 names.lol The rest have 4 and 5 names.. and umm.. bigun lil boy makes us call them by the full names sometimes.. sigh!

Doh-nah-dah-go-huh-ee Do da da go hv I

and "I heart Aretha Franklin!"

Edited by - daughterofconfederate on 11/11/2006 03:03:04 AMGo to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2006 :  11:13:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have our new family member at home with us now. :) 5 week old boxer boy. His name......lol are yuns ready.. TOW MATER PERRY (OUR LAST NAME)! HA! Thank God it aint 5 names! I can handle the Tow Mater part.. I guess.lol! Salena looked straight at Tow Mater and then looked straight at hunny!hahaha!!! Yay! She aint gonna be mad at me!lol

We coulda waited till next week.. but the puppy was set.. eating on its on and big like -- looks older but isnt.. he done fine on the ride home too.. :). This one is gonna be inside for a while.. if not for good.. tho Im not crazy about indoor all the time.. Hunny said that this dog is gonna be like his other boxers, not only the family pet.. but the protector too.. and I just said.. ya best get some diapers is all Im saying and training for pottying outside shall begin immediatly!

I aint never been a ballet dancer, its always been clogging..

Go to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  10:50:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love the name!!!! That kind of dog fits that name for sure!!!
Take a picture!

We're loving this new stray that knocked on our door. He's so playful and soft. He talk too. Can't figure out what he's saying except maybe, "thanks, but now I have no desire to go outside"!

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"Go to Top of Page

puddin pop

USA
4628 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  10:55:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My neighbor's rottweiller decided to come over and ran up and down and around the porch in circles around midnight. I don't like the looks of that dog, they usually keep it in a lot but it was loose last night and one day last week. It pooped right in front of my steps.

Why can't I get a little ahead instead of a bigger behind?Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  6:03:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OME! Tow Mater Diesel now.. lol is spoiled for sure already.. Hunny got outta the bed at 5:30 am to get something to drink, and that dog yelped until he came back.. lol

He is a good puppy tho.. very vocal and that aint bad! :)

Maddy, Ill try but my other puter recognizes my digital camera and scanner.. and its in the hospital right now :(.. Ill try to down load tho and if I cant, youll get to see him when we meet up this week :).

Go to Top of Page

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  6:57:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well good luck to you, nothing like a new pet to spunk up the kids, we sure love ours.

Hope you keep him in for a long while, the street can be a dangerous thing.

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  7:20:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks.. and yes.. we adore our animals..
Yes, Allison got hit and so has Salena.. they dont go torge the road that I know of now tho.. but yes mam.. we live very close to the road.. and people fly on the road too! scares me!

Edited by - daughterofconfederate on 11/13/2006 7:21:20 PMGo to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy