New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 10 visitors.

All Forums
 Union County Schools
 Early Out
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
honeybear cubs

USA
1436 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  10:29:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What time do the kids get out today? The flier said buses start loading at 11:30. Is that the Primary School? I'm new to this, remember! :o) Mine come home on the bus, but I was just wondering what time to be looking out for them. We had early out all of the time in Florida! I cannot believe this is the first one of the year here! (And, believe me I am not complaining!) We would have easily had three or four, by now, in FL...it was ridiculous, and so hard for the working parents!

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  10:35:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
12:00 Best I know.. why do they let them out at 12 and then schedule conference knowing we are gonna have to bring the children back up there with us? ahh I reckon most people have sitters..lol

Doh-nah-dah-go-huh-ee Do da da go hv I

and "I heart Aretha Franklin!"

Go to Top of Page

puddin pop

USA
4628 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  10:37:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That must be primary. Big girl said they would load at 11:45 at the elementary today. I asked her because I knew it was going to be raining all day and I always drive down to the road to wait for her in bad weather. She usually gets home around 4:00 when they load at 2:45 so that's about an hour and 15 minutes so I figure I'll go wait on her about 1:00 today.

Why can't I get a little ahead instead of a bigger behind?Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  10:51:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL! I hope ya dont have to wait that long Pud.. but yeah.. understood..

Hunny took the treat bags for me.. and they are gonna hand um out on the day of Halloween.. anyways.. Bigun lilun wanted to leave so he went ahead and picked him up.. dropped him off on the way back out to the job.. now he wants to go back to school.. sigh cause he THINKS those treats are gonna get handed out without him.

Doh-nah-dah-go-huh-ee Do da da go hv I

and "I heart Aretha Franklin!"

Go to Top of Page

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2006 :  07:46:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My bugger had to be picked up by 11:30. Went to Blue Ridge, up to Blairsville school's wild, mad house, sped with him back to Blue Ridge. Tried to work with a very talkative bugger. Drove home.

Use 1/3 tank of gas on that mini school day, what a pain.

They've got to organize that better, it was out of control with traffic there.

Needless to say my lunch was over an hour.

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  07:32:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today school will be let out early for parent teacher conferences again. Dont forget

God makes the lightning Bikers make the thunder
The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity.Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy