New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 41 visitors.

All Forums
 Blairsville Business & Retailing
 New Owners at Birdyard Seed Company
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
a teach

466 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2006 :  5:14:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are new owners at the bird seed company. They are from Florida. Nice couple.

The previous owner is working at Brasstown Resort in the pro shop.

a teach

466 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2006 :  6:25:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

There are new owners at the bird seed company. They are from Florida. Nice couple.

The previous owner is working at Brasstown Resort in the pro shop.

Hello, Teach. No one seems to care! That's okay, there was nice article about the new owners in North Georgia newspaper.

Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2006 :  6:27:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Teach..lol I took note in the back of my brain of this. Im chuckling again cause you answered yourself!lol! Me and some friends were talking about answering ourselves yesterday! How funny!

OK.. OK.. Straight face.. nope broke into grin.. I am sorry to say, Ive yet to go by there.. I would love to.. but my list is slowwwly getting to the part of seeing that movie :O... I PROMISE TO CHECK IT OUT! I wanna! I just gotta get there...

Doh-nah-dah-go-huh-ee Do da da go hv I

and "I heart Aretha Franklin!"

Go to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2006 :  6:52:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I soaked it into my brain & didn't need to reply, but your answering yourself gave me reason to!!! LOL

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"Go to Top of Page

a teach

466 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2006 :  10:33:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I soaked it into my brain & didn't need to reply, but your answering yourself gave me reason to!!! LOL

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"

Hi! I was feeling so alone.

I miss my friend, Vicki, but I know she is doing what she loves - golfing! The new owners are quite nice.

Go to Top of Page

Wildflower

USA
4528 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2006 :  09:26:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Listen, Teach, you'll have to recind this policy of answering oneself.

If I had to answer all my entries that went unanswered, I'd never get anything else done!

Wildflower

Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me.
But deep down, I know that's not true.
Some of the smaller countries are neutral.
~Robert Orben
Go to Top of Page

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2006 :  09:45:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know what it feels like to be ignored, you are not alone.

Now tell the new owners that they need to work on the expensive feeders they sell, because I bought one and it's a bird death trap.

Love the shop though, it's lovely.

So is the golf shop at Brasstown, almost makes me want to dress up to play golf. I've got clubs.....that's almost.

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2006 :  6:51:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Now tell the new owners that they need to work on the expensive feeders they sell, because I bought one and it's a bird death trap.
Cherry, have you contacted the manufacturer? If you have a problem with the feeder, you really need to contact the folks who make them. Also, since you are the one who purchased the feeder, you should be the one to contact the owners. But then, you know that.

GrayEagle
<:))))<><
Favorite Sites:
www.anoteaboutmyself.com
www.bcmintl.org
Thoughts:
(paraphrased from a sign in our office)
"Everyone brings joy to this site. Some when they come in. Others when they leave."Go to Top of Page

a teach

466 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2006 :  7:05:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I know what it feels like to be ignored, you are not alone.

Love the shop though, it's lovely.

So is the golf shop at Brasstown, almost makes me want to dress up to play golf. I've got clubs.....that's almost.

Cherry Blossom

Take it back to the shop and ask for credit towards a safer feeder.

Please post if they don't honor your complaint or give you credit.

Former owner of bird shop is teaching golf, Cherry. I've been thinking about taking lessons.

Go to Top of Page

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2006 :  7:15:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got to get around to that. I will. I just leave the flap on top open now. I've got to search through lots of receipts to find that one.

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

coosa creek

USA
39313 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2006 :  12:08:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have something in common, I know the former owner. She is always at the big Halloween party that I go to on The Mountain!! Tell her I am the one that dressed like a fat old lady who had lost her dog, cause she sat on it. My husband was a fat redneck with bubba teeth.

Go to Top of Page

a teach

466 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2006 :  1:17:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

We have something in common, I know the former owner. She is always at the big Halloween party that I go to on The Mountain!! Tell her I am the one that dressed like a fat old lady who had lost her dog, cause she sat on it. My husband was a fat redneck with bubba teeth.

After seeing your Halloween costume, I can just imagine where the dog was stuck!!!!

I'll mention it when I see her.

Go to Top of Page

coosa creek

USA
39313 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2006 :  4:47:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had two different costumes for halloween, but "buttocks' played a large roll in both costumes. Hope she is enjoying her new job.

Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy