New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 4 visitors.

All Forums
 Other Fun Stuff
 Halloween
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
honeybear cubs

USA
1436 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2006 :  4:41:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm wondering what do people usually do, with their kids, up here for Halloween? I heard something about trick-or-treating, on "the Square". Any info would be greatly appreciated!

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2006 :  5:10:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They do trick or treat on the square. Watch the newspaper for the date if Halloween isnt on a weekend. I dont know what day it falls on. We usually do that and then there are a couple of good neighborhoods around town that we hit too. Pc is playing a game online called Runescape and they are doing something special on Halloween so I dont have to take him. He's really to big but he does like the candy.

Live to Ride. Ride to live.Go to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2006 :  6:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First year we were here, we had no clue about the square thing. We ended up at Ingles going through the candy bins for my daughter!
They have a wonderful event in October at Young Harris College. They take the kids through the dorms to trick or treat and have games for them to play.

*I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe*Go to Top of Page

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2006 :  09:31:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haven't done the college thing yet, but plan to this year. The square is lots of fun, my boy loved it, not tons of walking and lots of familiar faces to enjoy.

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

coosa creek

USA
39305 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2006 :  5:56:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am going to a really big halloween party, over 100 people. (Hope the decks will hold them all)

Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy