New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 15 visitors.

All Forums
 Blairsville Business & Retailing
 check it out
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
spam4einstein

839 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  02:01:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is comming soon.

http://www.themountainresortproperties.com/maps/Internationalspa/internationalvillage.html

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  06:39:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW!

*I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe*Go to Top of Page

coosa creek

USA
39313 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  08:59:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DOUBLE WOW!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Lake Runner

USA
305 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  09:13:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So who would want a "cabin" that shared the same entrance off the highway as a super Walmart?

We can't change the wind, but we can adjust our sailsGo to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  09:48:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol! WOW! AGAIN! Looks nice but those homes scare me.. the ones with the pedistals. :o

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill

Go to Top of Page

spam4einstein

839 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  10:48:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW and YUCK!
Wow, I like that we will have a place to shop not too far away. Yuck, who would ever want to live next door to Walmart and a highway. Is the developer of the home sites P.T. Barnum?

Go to Top of Page

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  12:39:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting.

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  12:44:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does the market for this development exist or is it an attempt to create the market? WRJ

William R.JenkinsGo to Top of Page

luvngamtns

309 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  1:07:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mr Jenkins, I can tell you that the developers are marketing it down here in St Pete. I sent friends of ours who have a house in Murphy the link to the site. She told me that she and her husband (investment realtor) went to a sales pitch for realtors a couple of weeks ago not knowing what real estate was being sold/promoted. It turned out to be this development.
Oh, and I know it's off topic but GO GATORS!!

Go to Top of Page

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  1:31:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Luvngamtns,You have found a friend in yours truly.Eventho some of the people here may hate me,especially the dogs ans mole fans,it's all for fun.I have tried to add a small amount of sports and humor to this forum. Spam-4Einstein mentioned them circus chaps,and what his message intends,I am in complete agreement.I am reminded what the Wright Bros.told Chenaut," It ain't gonna fly".This development isn't either. That's my opinion WRJ

fawn

USA
2223 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  1:50:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit fawn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Gee...what I've always wanted...a view of WalMart and other chain stores. And I love that noise from the highway too. I agree with you Mr. J.. This ain't going to make it.

(By the way....things are not good here in FL for real estate right now. Several developments in the Volusia Co area have been put on hold. Nothing is selling and the folks are up in arms about their tax bills. This area runs on real estate and when it slows up, everything else does too.)

Go to Top of Page

William R. Jenkins

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  2:17:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit William R. Jenkins's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fawn.I try to keep abreast of the real estate market in Florida. The builders and sellers of homes are a little more than apprehensive,some are very concerned.The home that I intend to buy has been decreased in price by $75,000.00 in the last two months.All types of gimmecs are being used,without success,I follow other developments in the national economy and there is some concern from me.My son,a business owner,in Tampa recently wanted to expand,I hope that he takes my advice and waits until after next year because the housing situation is the beginning of a deep recession.The house that I intend to buy would cost $8,000.00 per year in taxes,Florida allows 100% disabled vets to avoid this.Were it not for this,I wouldn't consider living there. You're right it want get off the ground.another effect of the economy. That's my opinion. WRJ

spam4einstein

839 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  6:32:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it will do just OK. I dont think lots will sell like hotcakes, but there are many people with little sense who keep me scratching my head and tought me to never doubt the stupidity of my fellow man.

Go to Top of Page

Wildflower

USA
4528 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  7:17:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, the restaurants will be Ruby Tuesday's, Sonic, Zaxby's, Wendy's, Captain D's, Golden Rule BBQ.

Excuse me while I yawn.

That's the best they could come up with?!

Wildflower

Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me.
But deep down, I know that's not true.
Some of the smaller countries are neutral.
~Robert Orben
Go to Top of Page

topaz

USA
3621 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  08:03:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm like you DOC about them pedistal houses. IF I were going to live on top of a mountain, that's where I'd want to be...on top and NOT hangin' off the side of it!!
Hmmm...aren't most of those restaraunts already there?

~*Topaz*~Go to Top of Page

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  09:49:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes what is the thing about the same restraunts going in over and over town after town? It is boring, can't we have something new?

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy