New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 46 visitors.

All Forums
 Events Calendar
 September 26: T.O.P.S. Take Off Pounds Sensibly
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Littlebitsilly

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  09:40:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Location: Church of Christ Building, 19/129 South of Blairsville
Time: 5:30pm to 7:30pm

Hello everyone, I would like to invite you to our open house on Sept. 26, from 5:30pm thru 7:30pm. We are a non profit organization and we are the most resonable weightloss group out there. We are there for each other and support each other thru ups and downs and try to fine what works for us in changing our lifestyles to get fit and healthy. Pleas come and join us and see what TOPS is all about. We are meeting at the Church of Christ building off 19/129 South, Gainesville Hwy. just out of town.
Hope to see you there!!

Smile God loves you :}

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  09:43:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like your name! I need to loss weight.. tell us more?

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill

Go to Top of Page

topaz

USA
3621 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  10:42:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've heard of TOPS before, but haven't really gotten any real info about it.
Care to share a bit more about the group with us? :)

~*Topaz*~Go to Top of Page

ShadowMan

USA
4158 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  11:52:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit ShadowMan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This might be helpful:

TOPS Information

TOPS website

Shadow

This is my kirttimukhaGo to Top of Page

topaz

USA
3621 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  3:09:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the link Shadow!
I've read quite a bit, and yes, this is something that I am definitely interested in! :)

Littlebit, another question...
what if someone wants to attend, but doesn't get off work until around 6:15??

~*Topaz*~Go to Top of Page

Littlebitsilly

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  02:00:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry I didn't get back to your request sooner and thank you Shadow Man. I should have put that on my request. O.k. We are the best support group you will find for trying to lose weight. We help and encourage each other. There are no pointing fingers if you don't do good for a while just encouragement to hang in there. I am the leader of the Blairsville TOPS and I still need to lose 30 pounds. I have lost 20 with TOPS and 10 with out. I know I need the understanding of those who have been there and no matter how much a person says they understand, they don't if they've never had a weight problem. We are a group of fun loving people age, sex, or size , does not matter. We are all the same at TOPS. Topaz to answer your question. Do you always work that late or every Tuesday. We meet every Tuesday. 5:00 pm till 5:30 is our weigh in time and 5;30 to 6:30 is our meeting time. You can make arrangements for after meeting weighins but if you work every Tues. I'm afraid you would miss most of the meeting. At Tops we have friendly encouraging , competions or contest to help us lose weight. We do encourage healthy lifestyle and drinking water as number on too lose weight. Then of course to move even if all you can do is tap your feet and wave your arms while sitting . Anyway we do have the open house Sept.26 that last till 7:30p.m. and would love for anyone to drop by and check us out. It cost $24.00 for a year membership and just $3.00 a month in dues. We are the cheapest by far weight support grouo out there. It has been around since 1948 but because they are none profit there is no commercial advertising. Hope to see you there and My name is Trisha

Go to Top of Page

avalanche

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  6:07:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit avalanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I like the name of your organization. I have been sensibly trying to take off a few extra pounds through eating right and exercising. If I am up on the 26th, I will definitely check it out.

quote:

Location: Church of Christ Building, 19/129 South of Blairsville
Time: 5:30pm to 7:30pm

Hello everyone, I would like to invite you to our open house on Sept. 26, from 5:30pm thru 7:30pm. We are a non profit organization and we are the most resonable weightloss group out there. We are there for each other and support each other thru ups and downs and try to fine what works for us in changing our lifestyles to get fit and healthy. Pleas come and join us and see what TOPS is all about. We are meeting at the Church of Christ building off 19/129 South, Gainesville Hwy. just out of town.
Hope to see you there!!

AvalancheGo to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy