New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 8 visitors.
 All Forums
 Union County Schools
 Advice!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Page: 
of 5
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2006 :  1:11:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Umm DoC, Cubby, and Cherry...maybe I should put pc on that bus with your boys. He's definately big enough to handle a bully.

Live to Ride. Ride to live.Go to Top of Page

Wildflower

USA
4528 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2006 :  1:42:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DoC,

You have to wonder why they think your son would point out a kid for no reason. What would be his motivation to lie? Do they think he did it for giggles?

Is sounds like his chest was hurt in addition to his shirt being torn. He did that to himself?

When people quit asking questions, it's usually because they're afraid of the answer.

Wildflower

Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me.
But deep down, I know that's not true.
Some of the smaller countries are neutral.
~Robert Orben
Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2006 :  1:47:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would you like to see the picture?

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill

Go to Top of Page

Wildflower

USA
4528 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2006 :  1:50:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sure. It will probably make me mad though.

Did the school see it?

Wildflower

Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me.
But deep down, I know that's not true.
Some of the smaller countries are neutral.
~Robert Orben
Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2006 :  3:03:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes mam. The Principal did.. and he was really upset.. He saw it the day that he told hunny that the 21st century program was separate but he did take down everything and was even nice enough to call us here and check up..

If you will email me.. I will forward it. I dont think I have your email addy. Mine is sillywillyone@hotmail.com and admin.. I took it upon myself to put it here.. I can junk mail unwanted emails.. and am aware of blocking too..

Sir Winston Churchill

Go to Top of Page

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2006 :  6:51:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well my bugger is now sitting next to a new boy and is very happy to come home without a scratch on his face. I'm a happy camper!

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

nativelady

USA
11126 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2006 :  6:43:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
While I was away, I had a voice mail from the teacher who is handling Lil Man's situation. I am to call her in the morning. They have revisied his schedule and fixed a plan from what she has talked about on the phone. I sure was relieved to hear this.

Doc, I learned a loooooooooong time ago THE HARD way if we dont take a stand for our kids no one else will. And I am glad you did. So many kids in our school system dont have parents who stand up for them. Most of those kids get swept up under the rugs or tramped on all through school. I have known one teacher who took a stand for her kids whether it was at home or at school. She seen fit that each child in her class was being treated fairly and if they didnt have (financially) she took her OWN money and bought for those kids. I watched her do it. She has now moved (due to her mothers health) and was a great loss to our school system (UCHS)

Times are so much different than when we were in school. There are many paths these kids have to travel. Depending on the emotional makeup of each child, some become stronger or grow weaker. Stress is a major problem today with school age students. As adults we often think our kids dont have stress, what worries a child is just as stressful to them as the daily life of struggles stress us adults. We have to give them coping skills and yes, sometimes we even have to let them learn to adjust but as I told one teacher just the other day I'll be *danged* if I will sit back and let a teacher who should be in therapy herself bring my son down after I have been through HELL to make sure he has went to school and prospered for the last 12 years! And she was NOT going to be the one who broke the camel's back. I told her that I didnt even want her speaking to my son, or even looking at him. As a parent I had that right and as a mother I would make sure it was accomplished! And my son has the right to be treated as a human not an object or a "number"!

"God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go."
Go to Top of Page

justamom

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2006 :  8:21:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Native, I will be making a "stand" for one of my daughters tomorrow. Seems like a male adult in the HS is always looking at her and checking her out to see if she is in any violation of any dress code. I would not mind it so much if she was violating the dress code, but I do mind it now since it has become almost a daily "checking" on his part. She is very uncomfortable and I am going to put an end to it tomorrow, I will request that this particular male adult not contact her directly and if he has some issue with whatever the problem is that he go thru a female in charge or the principal. You are right to stand up for your son.

Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2006 :  8:37:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
:O OMY! Justy.. THAT IS JUST // WRONG! Yes mam.. you go girl! That is wrong! Let us know ok!

Lady, Good. you got remedy it sounds and that sweetie of a son of yours may be able to go to school and not have to deal or cope with that "teacher".

Sad that any of this has to happen and even worse that all the preasures of academics and schedules isnt enough but these extra stresses... they arent even needed!

We still have no real remedy other than what Ive said here.. I dont know what will ever happen if anything.. all I know is they can not erase the HURT and Pain from my son now.. nor from us after seeing him get off of their bus in the shape he was in.. the tears and sleepless nites.. and I pray for God to take care of it.. and I do believe he will..

Sir Winston Churchill

Go to Top of Page

nativelady

USA
11126 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2006 :  10:43:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Native, I will be making a "stand" for one of my daughters tomorrow. Seems like a male adult in the HS is always looking at her and checking her out to see if she is in any violation of any dress code. I would not mind it so much if she was violating the dress code, but I do mind it now since it has become almost a daily "checking" on his part. She is very uncomfortable and I am going to put an end to it tomorrow, I will request that this particular male adult not contact her directly and if he has some issue with whatever the problem is that he go thru a female in charge or the principal. You are right to stand up for your son.

Justy, This is kind of ironic that you put this. My son is constantly being looked at by a female adult of the UCHS. Yep! He was in violation for the hole in his Hollister jeans being at midthigh, so he had to spend a day at Saturday School for that. But he then wore thermals under the jeans, and this same teacher (female) ASKED THE VICE PRINCIPAL OVER THE INTERCOM IN HER ROOM IN FRONT OF THE OTHER STUDENTS, if my son was violating. The VP said that it wasn't in the books but no it wasn't approved. Once again, she "tried" to violate his rights. And the funny thing about this IS, Lil Man said this "certain" female teacher who is suppose to HIGH and MIGHTY, just can't keep her hands off of him at school when she is talking to him. She HAS to touch his arm, or his hand or........I MEAN COME ON! This is harrassment in itself! Dont you think? I think it's HIGH time we do some HIGH motives and try to come together as Union Co HIGH parents and take a stand for our kids! I am absolutely FED up and when this ole' gal is FED UP...THEY BETTER BELIEVE I WILL MAKE IT KNOWN! In more ways than one! I will make sure that these teachers are put in their proper place, and authority is respected but the students also deserve respect in return!

"God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go."
Go to Top of Page

fawn

USA
2223 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  08:08:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit fawn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've been playing catch up on the forum since we got back from FL. I am really sorry you all are having these problems with the school system and I hope it gets resolved quickly. I got totally PO'd just reading about what has happened. Very frustrating!!!!

Edited by - fawn on 09/25/2006 08:11:05 AMGo to Top of Page

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  09:13:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow those two stories really upset me!

Boy am I gonna be talking to my bugger about these types of things.

Good luck Justamom. He better not get near your girl again! That really makes me mad.

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

honeybear cubs

USA
1436 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  10:27:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
JAM (Just a Mom) and Native...Definitely need to take care of those situations. I have seen these things happen, over the years, in too many ways. If there is ANY level of discomfort, it needs to be addressed. Sometimes it is a matter of misunderstanding, but often, it is not. You know your children and if they are not comfortable, then something is not right. The fact that they are sharing this with you is the first and most crucial step and that is great that they are. Some children and parents do not have that communication. I will pray that all of this gets resolved for all of our kids, the ones who are talking and I'm sure the ones who aren't. Keep us posted.

Go to Top of Page

justamom

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  12:58:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys! Right now I have asked that my daughter be seen in the am by a female school employee to make sure that what she has on is okay, I drive her to school so I look at her every morning and make her change if I see something that may be too short or whatever. I have asked that this male employee not speak to or address her and if he thinks she is in some type of violation of the dress code to ask the female office lady or the principal to speak to her and myself about it. That means I have to get her to school at least 10 min earlier each day so that this can take place. She was threatened with the "Saturday School" thing and I absolutly refused that she would go unless they start enforcing the dress code for everyone. Other girls were even noticing that she was continually being hasseled by the same person and bragging to her that they wear whatever they want and never get stopped in the halls for it. Oh and by the way, the guy who wants her to attend the Saturday School for the violations in the dress code is also the one in charge of it and so that would put her being uncomfortable for 4 hours on a Saturday with him, I don't think so! So we'll see how this goes.

I did read the published dress code and there are many things on it that are not being enforced. There are kids wearing big baggy pants with loose nylon straps on them, no clothing is supposed to touch the ground and half the kids up there ( mine included) have jeans dragging on the floor. No shoes to be worn that comes off the foot easily, yet everyone there is wearing flip flops ( again mine included ) The pants they wear are supposed to come up to the natural waistline while half of the boys pants are falling off! Male teachers should speak to the guys and the ladies should speak to the girls about these things anyway. I know it's not a life or death issue but if they are going to be picky for one then treat the rest of them the same way. Native, don't know what to say but keep being heard and make sure this teacher is held accountable.

Go to Top of Page

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  1:07:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds weird, glad that I got myself dressed in the clothes my parents felt were appropriate, which they bought for me. I liked them and no one complained.

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

honeybear cubs

USA
1436 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  1:23:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I grew up wearing uniforms, and I never really cared, 'cause my family didn't have a lot of money, (we were in the school on scholarship) and I would have been teased for not having the "right" clothes (even with uniforms, some "mean" kids would make fun of us if we were seen going into KMart)! Anyways, there weren't any question of dress code with uniforms. And, I know a lot of people complain that it "takes away" a child's individuality. Well, I don't agree with that. There are many ways to express individuality than by the clothes we wear to school! My boys Public School, in Florida, had a "Uniformed Dress Code". That was great, too. Because there were many different color polo shirts to choose from, and a few different color pants/shorts for the boys, pants, shorts, skirts, skorts for the girls. And, it didn't matter if you got them at Wal-Mart, Dillard's, or even the thrift shop...no one would know!

Go to Top of Page

justamom

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  2:02:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The uniforms would sure solve everyone's problems and the polo shirts sound nice. Most of the kids wear them anyway and they look nice. I don't know if the students would agree but most of us moms would.

Go to Top of Page

nativelady

USA
11126 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  6:25:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bingo! I know who you are talking about Justy! Yep! I've spoken with him too many times over this situation and it seems that there is a little bit of over indulgance on his part of "liking" this Saturday School. (I witnessed it first hand)

Well, I reckon Lil Man's issues are resolved as far as the teacher situation in the classroom. So, for that I am thankful! Ya'll parents with young ones, HANG ON! It gets rough up there in those High Schools, I have had three in the high school sytem. Two who have graduated. One didn't have any problems, Peaches has many problems. Lil Man never did til this year. I am going to make sure that he walks that walk with pride and not with some "bag" over his head! Literally!

Go to Top of Page

Be Nice

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  9:57:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really can't believe that none of you have gone to school to get your teaching degree! It seems that you have all the answers! Why in the world do you never say anything "positive"!? I was always taught that if you didn't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all! Did you ever think that that teacher that your child doesn't get along with may be the very one that mine can talk too? Have you ever been in a classroom full of kids day in and day out? Did you ever think to thank your lucky stars that you have kids that are able to go to school? And as far as the dress code goes--have you been to a ballgame or the mall lately to see what kids are wearing? If not, you need to come to the next home football game and see exactly why there is dress code! And as far as the "male teacher" goes I am sure he is the assistant principal and believe it or not that is "his job"!! Most kids are turned in by teachers for dress code violations! Surely you don't think that he has time to chase your daughter all over the building just to see what she has on! Have you ever been in that school? I am sure that there is never a day that he sees (or anyone else) every child in that school! If you do you need to go on a tour! And of course some get by!! Don't you drive over the speed limit sometimes and not get caught! And besides more than likely he (the assistant principal) probably had something to do with "lil man" getting his problems resolved! I would say there is alot more that goes on there than any of us knows and I am just glad that I can send my kids to school and not worry about real problems like a gunman coming in and shooting everbody! Just like in that Amish town! And no I am sure that they never thought that would happen either but we have been lucky enough that nothing that tragic has happened here! There is alot to be thankful for and I believe that instead of bashing the very people that take care of our kids we need to get on our hands and knees and thank the good Lord for everyday that we have people that care bout them! Don't always think that someone is out to get you! Things can be taken care of, but just as she said "oil and water" don't mix! Calm down! Try to help and be a little more positive! I know that my kids are not angels and neither was I! I guess that why I try to have a little more patience!

Go to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  10:16:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wanted to be a teacher (special ed), but got my MRS.Degree and then my parenting degree. I get paid very well for that job.
I totally agree with the dress code and sending those kids home for holes in their butt cheeks, tummy's hanging out, clevage showing, etc. That's the parents job to help in stopping that from happening so that the teacher's can focus on what they need to. Teaching!

*I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe*Go to Top of Page

a teach

466 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  10:43:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I really can't believe that none of you have gone to school to get your teaching degree! It seems that you have all the answers! Why in the world do you never say anything "positive"!? I was always taught that if you didn't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all! Did you ever think that that teacher that your child doesn't get along with may be the very one that mine can talk too? Have you ever been in a classroom full of kids day in and day out? Did you ever think to thank your lucky stars that you have kids that are able to go to school? And as far as the dress code goes--have you been to a ballgame or the mall lately to see what kids are wearing? If not, you need to come to the next home football game and see exactly why there is dress code! And as far as the "male teacher" goes I am sure he is the assistant principal and believe it or not that is "his job"!! Most kids are turned in by teachers for dress code violations! Surely you don't think that he has time to chase your daughter all over the building just to see what she has on! Have you ever been in that school? I am sure that there is never a day that he sees (or anyone else) every child in that school! If you do you need to go on a tour! And of course some get by!! Don't you drive over the speed limit sometimes and not get caught! And besides more than likely he (the assistant principal) probably had something to do with "lil man" getting his problems resolved! I would say there is alot more that goes on there than any of us knows and I am just glad that I can send my kids to school and not worry about real problems like a gunman coming in and shooting everbody! Just like in that Amish town! And no I am sure that they never thought that would happen either but we have been lucky enough that nothing that tragic has happened here! There is alot to be thankful for and I believe that instead of bashing the very people that take care of our kids we need to get on our hands and knees and thank the good Lord for everyday that we have people that care bout them! Don't always think that someone is out to get you! Things can be taken care of, but just as she said "oil and water" don't mix! Calm down! Try to help and be a little more positive! I know that my kids are not angels and neither was I! I guess that why I try to have a little more patience!

I couldn't agree with you more! I've taught middle and high school in big cities in other states. The Union County Schools are by far among the better schools. Parents are too quick to defend their kids without taking a real objective look at the situation. Teach your kids to stand up for themselves. Kids who have a parent interferring all the time are handicapped. You aren't helping your child. Teach them to be independent and how to handle difficult situtations.

The complaining here is self-serving.

The funniest part of these posts is the schools are probably reading them and identifying the "problem" parents.

Go to Top of Page

Be Nice

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  10:47:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank goodness! I am not the only one that sees the problem with wearing the "new style"! Which by the way is already out of style! Holey jeans are definitley last year! Much less that, I wouldn't want to have to look at that all day! If they don't want people looking at their kids they need to make them wear clothes that cover them then they won't have a reason to look! Not to mention, most that wear that stuff shouldn't!! Some kids should invest in a mirror!

Go to Top of Page

a teach

466 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  10:52:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thank goodness! I am not the only one that sees the problem with wearing the "new style"! Which by the way is already out of style! Holey jeans are definitley last year! Much less that, I wouldn't want to have to look at that all day! If they don't want people looking at their kids they need to make them wear clothes that cover them then they won't have a reason to look! Not to mention, most that wear that stuff shouldn't!! Some kids should invest in a mirror!

Parents might invest in the words "You aren't wearing that to school or out of this house." Set examples for your children. You are the boss, they aren't.

Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  10:53:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe that if there is problems that the school feels needs in referencing to.. than they do it upon whatever descression (sp) they choose. I will speak out if I feel that my child has been wronged.. and I will ask other parents if they have been in my shoes.. I dont see any wrong in doing so.. I believe the parents who do care and who are active in their childrens lives has the right to ask why this has happened to my child? Why does this one not get called upon as my child has.. and further more.. in my own case.. why did a 6th grader and my son get left unsupervised and why did he use my son as a whipping post?

Ive given credit where it is deserved.. and always will.. in some instances Ive given credit before I really should have.. but I see NO WRONG in parents asking WHY IS THIS ALLOWED.. I dont feel anyone has the right to tell them that they should feel ashamed of doing so and anyone who does... has defin. gotten something to hide.. Asking WHY is a better approach than just out and out saying that so and so stinks..

The dress codes were way loose when I was in school.. as a matter of fact.. I can represent a school annual with a 7th grader sporting a Miller beer shirt.. and I can show you many kids with HOLEY pants with slits as far up as shorts would end.. and yeah Daisy dukes.. Times have changed.. and NO I WOULD NOT ALLOW MY CHILD OUT OF THIS HOUSE dressed as such.. You wanna talk about destractions.. lets call the principal and take a whole class period to resolve wether its ok or not that a fella has a hole that is covered underneath.. where is importance in academic learning.. in the books or what? I am so sorry but I disagree with the dress code thing.. I attended a school that had uniforms.. and the ONLY thing I can say is.. no one tried to out buy and ridicule a lower income bracket.. thats all there was to that.. those minds will find something somewhere to go to.. IF they must..

Id say enough of the complaints that has just been made here have been very lil to the running of legs up to the school cause they had their issue with us or our kids.. ME MYSELF.. NO.. however I cant tell you the number of times Ive cought stuff that they didnt and we alerted them like my child in kindergarden taken a lil girls lip gloss cause she thought she could have it.. the lil girl left it on her desk but didnt say she could have it.. so the lip gloss and a note was sent back to the teacher.. and soo.. Dont give me this that parents feel like teachers are out to get them.. cause anyone can tell when right is right and wrong is wrong,, true colors dont just flicker for one.. you send enough signals... youre gonna catch attention.. one way or another.. NO KID DESERVES TO BE ONLY ACKNOWLEDGED FOR WHAT THE SCHOOL SEES IT FOR.. AND NO TEACHER SHOULD GO WITHOUT HAVING TO ANSWER FOR THEIR CHOICES AS WELL..

Sir Winston Churchill

Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2006 :  01:54:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I couldn't agree with you more! I've taught middle and high school in big cities in other states. The Union County Schools are by far among the better schools. Parents are too quick to defend their kids without taking a real objective look at the situation. Teach your kids to stand up for themselves. Kids who have a parent interferring all the time are handicapped. You aren't helping your child. Teach them to be independent and how to handle difficult situtations.

The complaining here is self-serving.

The funniest part of these posts is the schools are probably reading them and identifying the "problem" parents.

The funniest part? Well yeah,.. thats how the teachers who the parents have the issues with or have had issues with feel.. that they are laughing instead of being more sincere, our kids dealing and coping with the issues that raised these complaints are no laughing matter here..

I do know for a COMPLETE FACT that Ive made certain ones aware of this site if my child hasnt done it for me.. I also know one in specific who does NOT AND HAS NEVER POSTED ON HERE that agrees with the fact that there are teachers aids and teachers who just cant control their manorism even at school but ya know that person - I respect cause that same person will not coward behind one thing to avoid another.. that person stood up and recognized the fault at hand.. of course that person probably has retired by now.. maybe.. or maybe not.. but coming from the person.. I have to say.. they built their credibility not just with what they said but many years of actions backing them.. Ive NEVER HEARD gossiping, pettyness nor any JR HIGH charactorism out of the person.. nor from anyone else about the person. I cant say that for ALL the teachers.. and they and.others know.. their traits have set them apart... for sure.
I dont have a certificate where I learned from books on how to care for children.. I dont have many years backing me to make me feel ill willed from all the prior mishaps Ive had within the schools.. THANKFULLY!

I do have knowledge and years of dealing with certain ones who has been pleasures and some I will remember for my upcoming children to either request or avoid best I can.. Im not the only parent.. those list of who we choose NOT to have didnt start from complaining parents here.. it was the priors.. and priors to that..

The teachers who will be there to teach the children instead of taunting them are the ones remembered for having wings.. those who teach and years later.. the student who is now mother can reflect exactly how to fill out an application.. who can recall the teacher pointing out specific road names that are wrongly named Road when infact it is a driveway.. yeah.. those lil bitty things.. were taught and learned.. but someone elses gossips are something more recalled as what one said about another.. which ever reflects a teaching method to be remembered about is a choice..

This isnt gossip here.. its conserned parents of children who are suffering.. not parents here to defend to make themselves look however YOU would put it..

We arent in the schools all day long to see just what all does happen, is said.. now if we know when wrong is wrong as we clearly do.. I suppose there are some teachers that should be thankful.. but most of the ones I know and have had admiration for .. has earned that in more ways than just one.. just as I have theirs.. and others have for them,..

Its scary to go to school with folks and know all the way thru school their traits.. then next thing you know.. they are teachers or peers over your children.. I will admit that.. I am glad to see new faces.. and Im glad to see a few of the same teachers I had when I was in school.. and I remember some that I didnt have but others had.. and same ole same ole convo on that.. still passed thru in the years..

I know some who are now helpers... and I know some who have helped in some events and who chooses to want to be close within the school system just dont have the teaching degree yet.. one thing about it.. locals know locals.. and then experienced parents know experiences.. all in all. Some improve.. and some stay the same no matter how well they will roll in the mudd to cover themselves up..

A GOOD TEACHER IS NOT DEFENSIVE.. A GOOD TEACHER IS MORE THAN JUST DEFENSIVE.. THEY ARE WILLING TO ACTUALLY PUT FORTH THEIR BEST LIKE THE PARENTS AND STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO DO.

Yeah.. I am aware of who reads here.. and some make it obvious..

Sir Winston Churchill

Go to Top of Page

Topic is 5 Pages Long:
  1  2  3  4  5

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy