New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 6 visitors.
 All Forums
 Hobbies and Crafts
 well.... swissbianco knives
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Page: 
of 3
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2006 :  05:13:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
looks no one wants start on this great new tread so i will do.

some of you have see what that swiss do, for all others interested please look on

www.swissbianco.com (will be updated soon)
www.fehlschaerfe.de (my german dealer, lots of pics and pdfs of knifemagazins that test my stuff)
www.messerforum.net (swissbianco forum /fotoalbum)
www.sosakonline.com (sosakshop > swissbianco, mainly my custom swiss army knives)

that im here is basically to blame on my swissbianco knives cause i exhibit at the blade show in atlanta any summer and i looked for an place to go after for get an rest. so i found lovley helen and my badly needed swiss food and later vogel and bville nearby and DoC is to blame for the inviting to this forum and admin for give me the certification as the fares away poster here LOL.

thanks you all, i hope you see my art and craft as what it is, an useful worktool that pleasure many people and not like the swiss bureocrats say its dangerouns for the swiss security etc, thats why they ban it!

i lerned blacksmith and from that craft i work on it, first and still with bows and also knives, some of you have allready one from me and some other will get one over the coming years.

all the best

+B

"swiss snakes on an swiss plane"

swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  11:31:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
come on, i cant be the only one with an craft or art or hobbie!!

does anybody make quilts? or paintings? or forgings? else??

Go to Top of Page

oldman

USA
1849 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2006 :  2:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I'm in the rigth frame of mind I do wimsical meatal art.Also some wood working,stained glass,oil painting when in the right frame of mind.

udvsanvhi-W-wesaGo to Top of Page

coosa creek

USA
39305 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2006 :  10:14:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My hobby is eating and I am good at it!

Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2006 :  2:50:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
that welded together metal scrap is nice!

well thats creative coosa, if you cook it yourself.

Go to Top of Page

Sharpie

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2006 :  2:52:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I scrapbook my kids pictures. Not they will ever appreciate the time and effort I put into their books!!

SharpieGo to Top of Page

oldman

USA
1849 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2006 :  3:13:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I scrapbook my kids pictures. Not they will ever appreciate the time and effort I put into their books!!

Sharpie

Some day when "they" have little ones on their knee and are looking the scrap book you created then they will appreciate!.......

udvsanvhi-W-wesaGo to Top of Page

lovegeorgia

USA
1249 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2006 :  02:53:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi all,
i crochet and sew. that's about it. don't live up there yet, but will be soon i hope

Sincerely,
CandaceGo to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2006 :  05:13:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
at least one woman who sewn! sounds like all the young woman cant or dont do it, sad!

Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2006 :  3:20:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
treat for you: www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26160

Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2006 :  07:35:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sompthing nice for the weekend:

www.sosakonline.com (oktober raffle)

enjoy!

www.worb.ch/index.asp?nav=gemeinde&page=portrait&kap=worb_im_bild
Go to Top of Page

murphy

USA
518 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2006 :  09:04:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit murphy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
know all about that right frame of mind oldman...I am back sewing again...took me 7 years to get the spark back..but I am back.

Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  10:18:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
new swissbianco tool forum: www.multitool.org >forums>swissbianco

dont worry, its english.

übersetze das: manche kriegen das essen das sie verdienen.Go to Top of Page

peanutspajamas

USA
273 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  8:17:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Roger, I looked at your knives before, but forgot to comment on them.

Man, those are cool-looking blades. Will you bring some to North Ga after your trade show? I'd like an opportunity to buy a couple.

Go to Top of Page

peanutspajamas

USA
273 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  8:18:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BTW, my hobby is collecting old concert T-shirts.

Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  02:31:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello,

i bring always an couple with me, the only place you may find me without cutters is in an airplaine.

some of the forum saw them, cause last summermeeting was during the blade show weekend they where on the show and not with me up in bville.

sure you can see them but im sorry to say custom handmade hightech cutlery has its price....

peanutspajamas

USA
273 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  07:56:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
sure you can see them but im sorry to say custom handmade hightech cutlery has its price....

Yikes, whacha talking in USD? 100s? 1000s? more?

Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  12:35:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
starts say from $ 80 and never ends...

do customizing work too if i have time and now quite some friends from the forum has sutch knives.

thanks!

swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2007 :  3:11:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
update,

i will be as any year exhibit on the blade show in atlanta, june 8-10 www.bladeshow.com and this year i wont have my usual table, i will show my swissbianco knives on my table in the gatco-timberline booth!

we work together with some collaborations, lizensemade +B knives and tools, some verry nice ones are in the pipeline. also tops knives, will first time show my S.B.T. knife to the general public on they table there and i on my table too. one of those medium sizes fixed blades will get testet in the state parks near bville, helen and dahlonega.

i will have some of my tools with me on the gathering, if anybody is interested to see one let me now. one week later, at the blade show, most will be gone.

some designs are in the works, mainly for the us soldiers and outdoor people, sure some collectors too. switchblades, big folders, pocket prybars, axes, creditcard and buisenesscard knives.

thanks

+B

"thake the people how they are - there arent others"Go to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2007 :  8:30:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I collect stamps and coins.

Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2007 :  05:52:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
no knifes?

do you have swiss or german stamps? the latest one i have ordered is the new 3 corner one from the swiss celebration the boy scouts.

others i have are the swiss wood one and the swiss for the blind one and of course the two diffrent of the victorinox knives.

i see theres an possibility for making your own stamps on usa, so i want try some swissbianco knife stamps as i live there.

"thake the people how they are - there arent others"Go to Top of Page

swissroger

USA
7922 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2007 :  05:20:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit swissroger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the blade show countdown is on!

"to wives and sweethearts, may they never meet" (old swiss navy prosit)Go to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2007 :  7:49:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't have any swiss or german stamps, most of mine are from the United States, and I have one from Australia.

Go to Top of Page

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2007 :  11:03:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lavender, I have tried on several occasions to get you some Swiss stamps. If you will email me, we can arrange something.

God makes the lightning Bikers make the thunder
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak .
Go to Top of Page

Lavender

USA
2797 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  2:33:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PCM, What is your e-mail address?

Go to Top of Page

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  3:38:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
paprclip22mom at hotmail dot com

God makes the lightning Bikers make the thunder
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak .
Go to Top of Page

Topic is 3 Pages Long:
  1  2  3

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

© 2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

© 2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy