New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 8 visitors.

All Forums
 Local Arts and Entertainment
 8th Annual Butternut Creek Festival
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Previous Topic  
ShadowMan

USA
4157 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2006 :  09:50:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit ShadowMan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Location: Meeks Park, Union County Recreation Department Complex
Time: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Cost: Festival parking and admission are free

A 2 day premier quality Arts & Crafts Show sponsored by the High Country Artisans, Inc. A juried show limited to 60 of the finest artist and craftsmen from the mountain area of North Georgia, Western North Carolina and Southeastern Tennessee. Live entertainment both days in the festival gazebo.

Shadow

This is my kirttimukha

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2006 :  5:40:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We went and parked at the furthest parking space, walked the park, enjoyed the crafts and live music, enjoyed the kettle corn it was a lot of fun!

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

ShadowMan

USA
4157 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2006 :  5:50:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit ShadowMan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LOL I walked right by your car as I was counting them (see my post (click here)) and knew right away it was y'alls. That tag gave it away. I also saw Maddy's car, but missed seeing any of you there at the Festival. Lots of people, to be sure.

Shadow

This is my kirttimukhaGo to Top of Page

Sweet N Low

USA
457 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2006 :  6:33:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was there too. We probably all saw each other and didn't even know it. I was there @ 10:00 this morning. I loved all the smells of the kettle corn and funnel cakes etc. I enjoyed the music too. There were kloggers when we were there and they were really good. I love going to this every year. One of the organizer's works at the bank where I work and he and his wife are both soooo talented. He does candles with paint cans and she does jewerly with leather. She has made some of the most beautiful leaf pins. He told me his best seller was the can that looked like the Ga Bulldog. It did look good. I already have one of his, its done in the pineapple design..

S.. N.. L..Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy