New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 14 visitors.

All Forums
 Weather!
 Hail
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
fawn

USA
2223 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  2:33:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit fawn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did anyone else get hail last night. We were watching a DVD..."War of the Worlds" and all of a sudden I couldn't hear the movie. When I opened the front door, the noise from marble size hail was deafening and in just a few minutes the ground was white. The hail lasted for 10 to 15 minutes and I thought that our car had been damaged for sure. Luckily, no dimples or dents afterall. By the way, the hail was scarier than the movie.

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  3:23:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No hail here fawn.

Go to Top of Page

puddin pop

USA
4628 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  6:11:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We did Fawn. It came up quick. We were sitting outside by the campfire and I thought it was branches falling off trees at first but then we were pelted with it.

A closed mouth gathers no foot.Go to Top of Page

Sweet N Low

USA
457 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  6:27:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hail at my house too. I was watching a movie and all of a sudden I couldn't hear the movie for the hail falling on the roof. We have a tin roof so it makes a bigger sound. Anyways, I came off the bed and came in the living room where hubby had the weather channel on and we were right in the middle of the box over North Georgia but it was to clear out by 1:00 AM this morning. It was scary....
Puddin, good to hear from you. Hope all is well with you and your family

S.. N.. L..Go to Top of Page

puddin pop

USA
4628 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  6:32:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You too Sweet N Low. We are lookin forward to school being out here at our house.

A closed mouth gathers no foot.Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy