New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:
 
Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 7 visitors.
 
 All Forums
 Weather!
 Positive Weather??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
tybee

USA
311 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  10:08:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have given some negative weather news, this seems better.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low near 46. West wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Wednesday: Partly cloudy, with a high around 66. West wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

Thursday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. West wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Tybee

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  10:14:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like good 4-wheeler weather Tybee. Pcjr will be pleased. Now if only they would open the ORV trails.

Go to Top of Page

GrayEagle

USA
9966 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  05:23:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrayEagle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
On a positive note:
Partly cloudy = mostly sunny
20% chance of rain = 80% chance of no rain.

GrayEagle
Who do PEOPLE say Jesus is? Who do YOU say Jesus is?Go to Top of Page

JawJa Gurl

USA
1139 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  2:48:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....

~What you fail to conquer will conquer you!~Go to Top of Page

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  4:30:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tybee it can't be prettier, just a wonderful day in Blairsville, Ga.

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  5:38:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All our daffadils have bloomed. It was & still is gorgous out. How long is it going to last? We've got a cookout on Sat. so I hope it stays this nice!


Shaken, dirty, 4 Olives.Go to Top of Page

tybee

USA
311 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  8:41:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
REMEMBER: I only report what the USWS says...complaints go to them. Don't shoot the messenger. However, the weather looks OK for a few days.

Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low near 51. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

Thursday: A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. West wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind around 10 mph.

Friday: Partly cloudy, with a high around 59. North wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind around 10 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high around 57.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low near 32.

Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a high near 57.


TybeeGo to Top of Page

tybee

USA
311 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  11:42:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope Spring has sprung and will continue gently onward:

Overnight: Mostly clear, with a low near 37. Northwest wind around 10 mph.

03/03/06

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high around 57. North wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Friday Night: Clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high around 58. North wind around 10 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind around 5 mph.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, with a high around 57.

Sunday Night: A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low near 37.

Monday: A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a high near 59.

Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.

Tuesday: A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a high near 60.

Tuesday Night: A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.

Wednesday: A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high around 54.

Wednesday Night: A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low near 39.

Thursday: A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high around 56.

Tybee

Edited by - tybee on 03/02/2006 11:51:53 PMGo to Top of Page

tybee

USA
311 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  11:46:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I hope Spring has sprung and will continue gently onward:

Overnight: Mostly clear, with a low near 37. Northwest wind around 10 mph.

03/03/06

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high around 57. North wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Friday Night: Clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high around 58. North wind around 10 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind around 5 mph.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, with a high around 57.

Sunday Night: A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low near 37.

Monday: A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a high near 59.

Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.

Tuesday: A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a high near 60.

Tuesday Night: A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.

Wednesday: A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high around 54.

Wednesday Night: A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low near 39.

Thursday: A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high around 56.

Tybee


TybeeGo to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  11:51:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Amen Tybee! :)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b338/addiegrace26/thgoldengirlsthankufriend4og1.gif

From me,and my bunch.. ;) Girls yuns fight it out, I dont want to be Blanch tho!lol

Where there is hatred, let me sow love. Where there is injury, pardon. Where there is doubt, faith.

Saint Francis of Assisi
Go to Top of Page

   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy