New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 52 visitors.
 All Forums
 Weather!
 Weather
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Page: 
of 5
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
coosa creek

USA
39313 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2006 :  12:48:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have lucy locked up. Thunder scares her and she hides and gets soaking wet. I have had her for 14 years this week. Holly barks at the thunder!

Go to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2006 :  12:50:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our Golden Retriever paces everywhere around the house & then will go lay in the bathtub!
I've got to go shut down the computer upstairs. I'm on battery right now with my laptop.

Shaken, dirty, 4 Olives.Go to Top of Page

coosa creek

USA
39313 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2006 :  12:56:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the bathtub! That is funny!

Go to Top of Page

coosa creek

USA
39313 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2006 :  12:57:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are you suppose to shut the computer off or unplug it? I am always afraid to turn it off, afraid it won't come back on.

Go to Top of Page

mad4martinis

USA
13730 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2006 :  1:09:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, even though I have my computers on a surge protector, I still unplug them. I had a laptop a couple of years ago that got FRIED (smelly, smoking, burning fried) from lightning. That was on a surge protector too. Just caution, at a lower price!

Shaken, dirty, 4 Olives.Go to Top of Page

nativelady

USA
11125 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  1:28:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
IT'S SNOWING@ IT'S SLEETING AND IT'S SNOWING! YAYAYAY!

~Me crazy? Nah, just three teenagers, get back with me in the year 2010, we'll discuss it then.~Go to Top of Page

paprclip22mom

USA
8177 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  1:44:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guess Roger brought the snow with him. At least it won't be as bad as in Swiss.

Go to Top of Page

Sweet N Low

USA
457 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  1:49:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see SHOW FLAKES, SNOWFLAKES, SNOWFLAKES...I AM HAPPY. I WANT MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!! ^_^

S.. N.. L..Go to Top of Page

puddin pop

USA
4628 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  2:08:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oooh! I see it too now! Not one here and there either.

My reality check bouncedGo to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  2:11:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL! I reckon we should listen to Chattanoogas forecasters moreso.lol They said soo.. and yep! Reckon Duck Boots will work with a evening gown? Shoot yeah it will!

Where there is hatred, let me sow love. Where there is injury, pardon. Where there is doubt, faith.

Saint Francis of Assisi
Go to Top of Page

nativelady

USA
11125 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  2:19:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now what color you got? I have the Camo look if you need them kinds? LOLROFL! Heck I even have the Camo Rain Gear to match...Guaranteed 100 % to not get you wet and has that "stuff" in it...Umm..What is it? So you wont get cold too? Shoot! I forget what it's called.

Hubby just came back from Mulky Gap (back in the mtns) him and the boys. They said it was snowing good back in there!

~Me crazy? Nah, just three teenagers, get back with me in the year 2010, we'll discuss it then.~Go to Top of Page

nativelady

USA
11125 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  2:19:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now what color you got? I have the Camo look if you need them kinds? LOLROFL! Heck I even have the Camo Rain Gear to match...Guaranteed 100 % to not get you wet and has that "stuff" in it...Umm..What is it? So you wont get cold too? Shoot! I forget what it's called.

Hubby just came back from Mulky Gap (back in the mtns) him and the boys. They said it was snowing good back in there!

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  2:22:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I gots the stripped ones..lol pink and green and blue and white.lol!

Where there is hatred, let me sow love. Where there is injury, pardon. Where there is doubt, faith.

Saint Francis of Assisi
Go to Top of Page

nativelady

USA
11125 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  2:26:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That'll work! Now if you need some of them umm hand warmers I got some of them too. And what about those face masks..Now that would be good for the windy snow blowing stuff! LOL!RORLF!

joyfulringer

USA
4007 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  2:31:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doc, ya'll just wear the snow boots to the party and take your good shoes to put on after you get there. If that place has a place to leave your coats (and they should) you can just leave your boots too. Ya'll drive EXTRA CAREFUL in all of that mess tonight! Sure don't want anyone to get hurt in an accident!

Joyfulringer Go to Top of Page

daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  2:31:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
might need some to put under my underarms region.. thank you! Youre the greatest!

Saint Francis of Assisi
Go to Top of Page

coosa creek

USA
39313 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  2:57:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No snow here, at least I can't see any.

Go to Top of Page

Rouge

USA
4350 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  2:59:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have 5 inches of rain in my rain gauge since yesterday evening. It's been pouring. Joy, Is it raining there in Miami??

....KISS......

Rouge

Go to Top of Page

nativelady

USA
11125 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  3:23:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit nativelady's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Gosh, Good weather for ducks down your way!.

Rouge, where have you been? I haven't seen you post in forever and a day!

Cherry Blossom

USA
18932 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  3:31:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No snow or rain here.

Cherry Blossom
Go to Top of Page

Topic is 5 Pages Long:
  1  2  3  4  5

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy