New Page 1
On Facebook | Twitter: @blairsville_com | Online Forums | About The Site | Contact Us | What's New! | Keyword:  
We Support Our Troops
Home   Happenings   Drop By...   Stay Awhile...   About Blairsville

Username:
Password:

Save Password
Please review our Usage Policies.

No members are currently in the forums and 9 visitors.

All Forums
 Local Politics and related issues
 TRADE COMMISIONS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
daughterofconfederate

USA
29728 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  06:22:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IN THE WORLD YOU SOMETIMES NEED ASSISTANCE TO MAKE SURE THAT JUSTICE IS DONE AND OR PROTECTED.

Ive had many folks ask me and who have mentioned certain things on here relatively to everyone about is this or that legal.

Well, Ive been researching these things and found some that could and should be public knowledge that sometimes not all of us are aware of.

Zinger mentioned once about his friend having banking troubles for instance. I, myself thought hmmm... maybe his friend is in the wrong. Wasnt sure really.

Automatically youd think nothing but the banks would be protective over law suits but not always as I read in some instances.

Also theres internet fraud that is illegal. As I got further in depth of reading into this stuff, I got mad. NOT THAT I HAD EVEN A REASON TO BE MAD. I just got mad.lol but not lol. Now, I fully agree and will take responsiblity of my mistakes but if you researched the many instances of tried unjustice... youd get mad too.

So Zinger and all of you who are interested here are some very helpful and federal sites. Best wishes

www.federaltradecommission.com
www.ombudsman@ncua.gov
Georgia Department of Banking and Institute
www.ganet.org/dbf/complaintprocessing.html

www.fdic.com

Now these are just a few. Ive been getting my credit report and checking it monthly. I noticed on my last one that there are some things such as the land we sold that is still on there. A harley we sold that was paid off 22 months early that is still on hunnys and one of the banks has put some of hunnys stuff onto mine that I am NOT a signer for and never was. For these kinda things, you have to report to the reporting agency and to the credit burs.
This did upset me.lol

LOTSA WORK!!! It affects your scores and even if you do have a high score, you dont want something youve paid for on it to nudge it in the least down nor do you want something that DONT belong on there!

www.equifax.com
www.transunion.com

Where there is hatred, let me sow love. Where there is injury, pardon. Where there is doubt, faith.

Saint Francis of Assisi

Edited by - daughterofconfederate on 09/28/2005 06:25:44 AM

New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:

Blairsville, Georgia - home in the North GA Mountains

2002-2007 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

2002-2009 BoeBro Ventures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Usage Policy